PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Four players placed on IR, including Bodden; Terrence Johnson cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
W....T....F!!!

BM is the vet of the secondary. This sucks, this really sucks. Well looks like McCourty needs to grow real fast and hopefully Wheatley is coming along.

W....T....F!!!

BM is the vet of the secondary. This sucks, this really sucks. Well looks like McCourty needs to grow real fast and hopefully Wheatley is coming along.

Last Thursday McCourty made Wilhite look like Deion Sanders. This is terrifying, especially with no pass rush.

While this is not good news, I believe that this will turn out to be a blessing in disguise as it will make our young corners that much better..and earlier, too.... as well as our entire secondary.

Bodden is one player..just one.... we will be fine. It will also make some changes, IMO, in defensive strategy that will, also, be a blessing in disguise and maybe make the d line and linebackers much more agressive to the quarterbacks.

Is that Vodka in your kool-aid? :D

While this is not good news, I believe that this will turn out to be a blessing in disguise as it will make our young corners that much better..and earlier, too.... as well as our entire secondary.

Bodden is one player..just one.... we will be fine. It will also make some changes, IMO, in defensive strategy that will, also, be a blessing in disguise and maybe make the d line and linebackers much more agressive to the quarterbacks.

Yes but Ty Warren was another one , and Mankins was another one, and Nick Kaczur was another one.

The youngster will have to step up, I have total confidence in them.:scared::scared::scared:

Two key defensive starters on IR before the games even start. Blecch.

On the bright side -- seriously, this is good news: Edelman, Cunningham and Hernandez (edit: and Kaczur!) are NOT on the IR list.

Last edited:
Two key defensive starters on IR before the games even start. Blecch.

On the bright side -- seriously, this is good news: Edelman, Cunningham and Hernandez (edit: and Kaczur!) are NOT on the IR list.

True.. An interesting note according to Reiss is that the team is reporting that Bodden's injury is his SHOULDER and not his knee.

Thank GOD we have 4 preseason games instead of 18 regular season games or we might have injury problems.

Thank GOD we have 4 preseason games instead of 18 regular season games or we might have injury problems.

whole league been decimated by injuries this preseason. i think it actually supports 18 game season more. if players gonna get torn to shreds anyways may as well have the games count.

He's made of glass.

Bodden's shoulder. Rotator cuff.

From OchoCinco:

OGOchoCinco@LeighBodden bruh you in my prayers on a speedy recover, you give me hell when we play and i was looking forward to next weeks game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back