PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriot Tackle Adrian Klemm is an Offensive Coordinator Candidate

wow... not a name i was expecting to hear in the OC search...

Adrian prob even more surprised than you..
Then again - if he can fix OL .. id guess its in the end for OL coach counting for fake rooney rule @ OC

Adrian prob even more surprised than you..
Then again - if he can fix OL .. id guess its in the end for OL coach counting for fake rooney rule @ OC
i dont think they need a rooney rule canidate... they are or already have interviewed Keenan McCardell... i would imagine Klemms agent expressed interest... and the Pats obliged...

Klemm could being considered for Assistant OC, or OL coach or TE coach.

I seriously doubt he leaves Oregon. He is a great recruiter and is named something like assistant head coach in addition to being the offensive line coach. He is in a good situation.

A couple of interesting prospects from that school just on the line.

How is this a good idea?

Wasn't the Steelers O-Line an absolute shambles under him? Like, historically bad?

All i remember of this guy is one of my old Madden games always had this guy as disgruntled and I had to trade him lol.

All i remember of this guy is one of my old Madden games always had this guy as disgruntled and I had to trade him lol.
Disgruntled and never played?? I thought Madden was realistic. :rofl:

Somebody had to say it! Very good summation.
Also, if Klemm was very much like Wynn, then please please do not draft a tackle with an Inuit last name like the NHL's Jordin Tootoo or a Finnish last name ending in poo, moo or koo.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back