PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Eight Days, The NFL Leaks, But Will Not Comment = The Fix is In

Furthermore, years back in 2008 when I smelled a rat and started digging I sent out questionnaires to all the graduates of Bronxville High School who attended the school at the same time he did. It was simple questionnaire asking for any recollection of Roger Goodell's rooting interest in the NFL. I was able to dig up over twenty people that PLAYED football WITH HIM. I sent out at least 150 questionnaires to both male and female matriculates. I got back 18 responses after a month. EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE details vivid recollection that Roger Goodell was a HUGE Jets fan whose senator father doted on by providing a box at all Jet games so that his youngest son could attend with his friends in relative security.

One especially revealing reply came from a woman named Leslie H. She remembers Roger being an obnoxious Jet fan who routinely bullied others who followed the Giants. She is a Giants fan.

I have a lot more that I dug up about him that runs 100% contrary to the statements he has made in media, forums, appearances etc. I tried to get ANY local sports media journalist to just LOOK at the documented evidence I have amassed. To this day, not one reply. Not even a "thanks but no thanks".

heck with the media. A copy of that material needs to show up on a desk in Patriots Place, in a large envelope addressed to Mr. Jonathan Kraft. Including the interview where he claims to be from Western NY, with appropriate highlighting. Trust that Jonathan will know what needs to be done to protect his father.

heck with the media. A copy of that material needs to show up on a desk in Patriots Place, in a large envelope addressed to Mr. Jonathan Kraft. Including the interview where he claims to be from Western NY, with appropriate highlighting. Trust that Jonathan will know what needs to be done to protect his father.

I sent a detailed letter to the Patriots at 1 Patriot Place in Foxboro..first class. I KNOW it got to its destination. Zero response.

At the same time I sent a another identical copy to Le Anne Schreiber, the ESPN ombudsman at the time. Again....zero response. Here's a blurb from HER findings on the Spygate mess at that time...

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2008/06/espn_ombudsman.html

"
Le Anne Schreiber, the ombudsman for ESPN's various platforms, writes today on the network's coverage of "Spygate."
A significant part of the piece is dedicated to an ESPN special about "Spygate", which aired the day former Patriots employee Matt Walsh met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

In the special, "NFL Live" analysts Mark Schlereth and Cris Carter apparently concluded that the Patriots were using videotapes during games, despite evidence to the contrary. Schreiber uses this as an example as to why ESPN "specials" can be dangerous programming."

She left in 2009 amidst many plaudits for a job well done...read this...and try to understand, she KNEW what was really going on and had the moral high ground and fortitude to walk away from this dirty business being done by ESPN and the NFL.

"It is too late for ESPN to dial it back or dumb it down, too late to satisfy the savvy core audience it created with the thin gruel of sound bites, shouting heads and the celebrations of the obvious. If it wants to sustain its success, ESPN has no choice but to keep getting smarter. Its audience demands it."

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2009/03/espn-ombudsman-says-goodbye-we-shed.html

ESPN is the equivalent to arch-demon Satan...the devil. ESPN has convinced the world it is the unbiased source for all sports news, in direct contrast to what it truly is...think of Roger "Verbal" Kint explaining to agent David Kujan who Kaiser Soze actually is............

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back