PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Eight Days, The NFL Leaks, But Will Not Comment = The Fix is In

And if I'm Kraft ( which I'm obviously not) I call Goodell and tell him point blank, " I'm tired of the BS leaks coming from your office. It ends right now or the next one will be the last one with you as commissioner. I backed you on the Ray Rice fiasco but if one of your minions keeps trying to screw us and leaking, your job will be in jeopardy. Get your house in order. Are we clear??"
I wish you were Kraft. I think the strongest thing Kraft will say to Goodell is that the next time he comes for dinner they won't use the good china.

Let's sit back and use our reasoning skills.

On one hand we have the laws of physics which explain to thinking people what we are told is the data.

On the other hand we have NFL leaks which pointedly IGNORE this line of thinking and instead of issuing data say on psi which they either did or did not have for several days, they instead give us a series of, "Look! A squirrel!" tweets and twats that function as effective diversions and inciting loss of faith in those who think science is something you believe in not something that IS.

I'm older than most and been around the block many times and I disdain the conspiracy theory mindset but this series of behaviors by the "NFL"sure looks like a diversion to me. If subsequent facts prove me wrong like our PhDs here schooling me on absolute pressure a week ago, I'll stand corrected.

The nfl has become so ridiculous that I'm considering watching soccer players dive again.

I think the NFL is tired of the Pats dynasty. Perhaps the dynasty affects the bottom line of other teams. The only way to destroy this dynasty is to find a way to force BB and/or TB out.

The problem with this issue is that by any measure it's not that big a deal -- it has little if any affect on the game and as a scandal doesn't compare to Bountygate, the penalties for intentional season ending injuries, the issue of concussions, the ineptitude with which the NFL handled domestic violence or animal abuse, or the injury-causing fields of the Redskins, Steelers, and Bears.

Further, it's been proven that football deflation and inflation happen throughout the League as a natural result of atmospheric conditions. This means that if the NFL checked any team's football psi at halftime, they might would find a discrepancy, with balls sometimes below the standard and sometimes above the standard. We should insist that the NFL do this for all teams all the time as this would expose the idiocy of the NFL.

Last edited:
Goodell is also the son of a New York senator.

If I were Kraft, I would refuse to take the field until the NFL concluded their investigation. If the integrity of the game is so important, they can postpone the Super Bowl. Let's see how the fans and media react to that.

The NFL would love that, they would take that as a forfeiture of the game and they would be cackling with glee as they handed the trophy to the Seahawks

The NFL would love that, they would take that as a forfeiture of the game and they would be cackling with glee as they handed the trophy to the Seahawks

And that would be the end of the NFL for me, good riddance! If the NFL is going to be cackling with glee, why would the Pats want to play in that league?

It is relevant because it is another piece of proof that the Omissioner is an inbred, virulent NYphile.
I think his work history of being employed by the Jets is a stronger piece in that argument. The same as Kensil being employed by the Jets ( as well as his father)

Last edited:
I wish you were Kraft. I think the strongest thing Kraft will say to Goodell is that the next time he comes for dinner they won't use the good china.
His comments tonight demanding an apology if no wrongdoing is found is a step in the right direction....
Tomorrow there will be a leak that the NFL is closer to tying this to BB or Brady........it's almost become predictable. Attack the NFL and their witch hunt and this is how they respond.....

One thing about witch hunt mobs is they don't care about facts nor Science. Whatever it takes, they WILL find their witch.

SL20.jpg

oh, yes. I'm sure the NFL would just love having their marquee event not happen, and all of the lawsuits that would follow to get back $$ paid for commercial time.

oh, yes. I'm sure the NFL would just love having their marquee event not happen, and all of the lawsuits that would follow to get back $$ paid for commercial time.

I think the rate is going to be a historic high cuz the rest of the country wants to see us lose and Pats fans want a decisive revenge. In other words, a win for the league somehow.

HOWEVER, "the leaked source" ONLY leaked negative "news" on this matter and painted the Pats the guilty party. I want to SEE someones' heads after all settled.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Roger Goodell is actually a patsy in all this. Start from the supposition that nothing we've read in the media wasn't deliberately placed there. Up to and including Kensil's name being added to the mix. Also, follow the money.

Just saw this a little while ago: "Patriots owner Robert Kraft behind NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s $300 million salary: report "

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-goodell-300m-salary-report-article-1.2092554

Goodell is being embarrassed on the largest stage possible by the continuing leaks. These leaks are likely intended to drive a wedge between Kraft and Goodell and further isolate Goodell, ideally to force Goodell's hand into saving himself by whacking the Pats.

Eric Grubman, President of Business Ventures in the NFL and Goldman Sachs alum, and Jeff Pash, Executive Vice President and Lead Counsel and former Covington and Burling alum, were both names floated to take the job of Commissioner in 2006. Grubman took his name out because it was obvious he hadn't paid the requisite dues in the League to take the top spot. Pash was passed over for Goodell. The way these leaks are being orchestrated and ESPN's role in all of this suggests to me the participation of Bornstein as well.

My guess, based on what we are seeing is, is that there is a cadre within the league office comprised of Grubman, Pash and Bronstein acting to force out Goodell because they sense he's weak. There's $300 million reasons, payable over the next seven years, why someone would want to whack him.

As for why the Pats/Kraft? What is one of the things that makes Kraft unique among NFL owners? He built his own stadium with his own money, denying the Wall Street roaches their cut through the marketing and sale of the bonds. Prior to Kraft buying the Patriots, the leading candidate to purchase the franchise was an ownership group headed by Tom Clancy who was able to secure $66 million in municipal bonds from Connecticut as well as another $252 million in municipal bonds for the construction of a new stadium in Hartford. Goldman Sachs was among the architects putting together that deal. After Kraft purchased the team, the final offer to Kraft was a $1 billion dollar project in Hartford, CT where the stadium would have been the anchor. Kraft decided to stay in Foxboro and build a new stadium with his own money. I am sure a number of investment bankers and their lawyers saw the prospect of commissions and fees from those bonds dry up before their eyes. Among them, I'd wager, were Grubman and Pash. Governor Rowland, for his part, declared that he was "officially a Jets fan, now and probably forever" after this plan was nixed by Kraft. In 2004, Rowland pleaded guilty to 'depriving the public of honest service' and was sentenced to prison. One wonders what other sweeteners may have been part of that deal.

How is that relevant???
He was an appointed US Senator, who replaced RFK after his assassination....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80abc38c/article/chat-transcript-commissioner-roger-goodell

A chat Goodell held with NFL fans post Cameragate....Goodell claims, in his response here, that he grew up and went to high school in Western ,NY...

"
Rich, Spokane, Wash.
2:34 p.m. ET

What was your favorite football team when you were a kid? Who were some of your favorite players?

National Football League
Commissioner Roger Goodell grew up a Baltimore Colts fan, and rooting for Johnny Unitas and John Mackey.

Commissioner Roger Goodell
I was originally a Baltimore Colts fan. I was a huge fan of Johnny Unitas and John Mackey. In the 1970s, I became a Redskins fan. I have great respect and admiration for all of our players, but some of my all-time greats are Mel Blount and Walter Payton because of the way they played the game. Now my good fortune is that I am a fan of all 32 teams!

here he is asserting as the TRUTH that he is from Western NY, he grew up THERE...HIS WORDS. Yes, his MOTHER is from Buffalo.

"Commissioner Roger Goodell
Being from western New York, I understand the importance of the Bills to Buffalo and the entire western New York region. We all must do our part to make sure the Bills remain successful in Buffalo and I pledge my full support. The efforts to regionalize the Bills to Rochester and more recently to southern Ontario and the Ontario market have enabled the team to be successful. I appreciate your support of the Bills. One of the highlights for me last season was attending the Dallas-Buffalo game and seeing the tremendous passion of the Bills fans displayed nationwide on Monday Night Football."

So, Roger the Truthful grew up in Western NY...right? So, uh....gee....WHERE DID HE ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL? WHERE WAS HE A THREE SPORT STAR?? HOW DO HIS CLASSMATES REMEMBER HIM? ESPECIALLY THE NFL TEAM HE WAS A RABID FAN OF??

"He graduated from Bronxville High School where, as a three-sport star in football, basketball, and baseball, he captained all three teams as a senior and was named the school's athlete of the year.[6] Injuries kept him from playing college football.[7] Goodell is a 1981 graduate of Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania with a degree in economics." -WIKI bio

Bronxville High School is just north/NE of New Rochelle. UNDERSTAND THIS???????????????

It is 20 to 30 minutes from the BRONX, NY. This is in the northeastern section of NY heading toward Connecticut.

HE IS LYING!!!!!! OPENLY IN A RECORDED FORUM CHAT. LYING!!!! HE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, years back in 2008 when I smelled a rat and started digging I sent out questionnaires to all the graduates of Bronxville High School who attended the school at the same time he did. It was simple questionnaire asking for any recollection of Roger Goodell's rooting interest in the NFL. I was able to dig up over twenty people that PLAYED football WITH HIM. I sent out at least 150 questionnaires to both male and female matriculates. I got back 18 responses after a month. EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE details vivid recollection that Roger Goodell was a HUGE Jets fan whose senator father doted on by providing a box at all Jet games so that his youngest son could attend with his friends in relative security.

One especially revealing reply came from a woman named Leslie H. She remembers Roger being an obnoxious Jet fan who routinely bullied others who followed the Giants. She is a Giants fan.

I have a lot more that I dug up about him that runs 100% contrary to the statements he has made in media, forums, appearances etc. I tried to get ANY local sports media journalist to just LOOK at the documented evidence I have amassed. To this day, not one reply. Not even a "thanks but no thanks".

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back