PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flacco starting and Matt Ryan starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco looks really good. Pocket presence and accurate throws.

Flacco is no longer flaccid. Finally threw his 1st NFL TD.
Now if he could only engineer a 98 yard scoring drive, like, whats-his-name, oh Cassel.

Last edited:
Now if he could only engineer a 98 yard scoring drive, like, whats-his-name, oh Cassel.

Flacco is playing the Pittsburgh Steelers on the road, not the Kansas City Chiefs at home.

Dude........please give it up......

Joe Flacco is so out of Matt Cassel's league, you have no idea my friend.

The Ravens are going to be a better team because the coaches decided to start him over what was a more experienced guy in Troy Smith and they did this because they knew Flacco was a better player even though he's still in diapers as far as the playbook and the offense goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha... Like you wouldn't trade Cassel for Flacco in the blink of an eye.

Its times like this that I wonder if mothers of the Patriots players post on this board.

Dude........please give it up......

Joe Flacco is so out of Matt Cassel's league, you have no idea my friend.

The Ravens are going to be a better team because the coaches decided to start him over what was a more experienced guy in Troy Smith and they did this because they knew Flacco was a better player even though he's still in diapers as far as the playbook and the offense goes.

perfectly sums it up B2M, that would be the same situation if we started OConnell imo, we'd be better because he simply is better than Cassel, regardless of experience.

WOW that play by Flacco was siiiick!

wait what am i saying, hes a rookie with no experience....he shouldnt be playing.

perfectly sums it up B2M, that would be the same situation if we started OConnell imo, we'd be better because he simply is better than Cassel, regardless of experience.

Yah and BB and Josh McD are such fools because they can't see what a fantasy football fan sees.

You fantasy football fanboys probably will get to see O'C play this season because Dante's OL is gonna get Cassel injured too.

WOW that play by Flacco was siiiick!

wait what am i saying, hes a rookie with no experience....he shouldnt be playing.

Flacco is looking good.

The Ravens could be tough with that defense.

I don't know why the Ravens are playing Flacco, he's just a kid, man Troy Smith has been with the system for a while now, he knows the offense better than Flacco. Why are the Ravens staring Flacco over Smith ? I just don't understand that logic..............

whats funny is OConnell has probably 10 times more scrambling ability than Flacco and Flacco just made the Pitt D look like a bunch of monkeys.

whats funny is OConnell has probably 10 times more scrambling ability than Flacco and Flacco just made the Pitt D look like a bunch of monkeys.

Uh, how many points scored on that drive?

Oh, I forgot it's MNF and the spectacular is what counts, not scoring. My bad.

Can you imagine if Flacco had Moss and Welker to throw to instead of these D3 wideouts?

Poor guy is asked to make filet mignon out of groundchuck

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

10characters

Apparently there is a little more to being a QB than running around like a Gerbil.

How many "start O'Connell" threads will this idiot Briz be allowed to make? Seriously now, every week Briz, every week? You've been proven wrong about this situation (and every other situation you talk about). Give it a damn rest. YOU DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN BB AND THE PATRIOTS COACHING STAFF. You and your couple of butt buddies really need to stop touting O'Connell as the next great thing. Honestly.

Last edited:
Those of you laughing at Flacco will feel silly soon.

Maybe even tonight.

How many "start O'Connell" threads will this idiot Briz be allowed to make? Seriously now, every week Briz, every week? You've been proven wrong about this situation (and every other situation you talk about). Give it a damn rest. YOU DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN BB AND THE PATRIOTS COACHING STAFF. You and your couple of butt buddies really need to stop touting O'Connell as the next great thing. Honestly.

lool i love ya emoney, can always count on you to show up and tell me how it is. :D

didnt you hear? I run the Pats. Ya. Secretly from my keyboard at home, through the use of email and IM to Pioli. Hes my puppet, i pull the strings he dances!

Those of you laughing at Flacco will feel silly soon.

Maybe even tonight.

Why? What happened was funny. ooops...so was that. I'd like to see the kid come back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News