PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger versus Mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
it takes some people longer to mature than others. I'm still not mature yet and i am closer to 30 than 20.

the kid screwed around (like most kids do) and now he needs to grow up if he hasn't already. if he went straight to Arizona to start immediately QB he might fail and be like ryan leaf. But now that he's going to sit on the bench for 3+ years and learn from GOAT coach AND qb, he will probably grow up and could be amazing.

now im going to go pick my nose and throw rocks at trains.

smell ya later,

Heck, Keegs.... I'm 56 and the wife still refers to me as "her oldest child". :D

A few years ago, Felger said that if he was starting a NFL team he would
pick Carson Palmer as his QB over any player in the NFL.

Carson Palmer over, Brady & Manning ?

Enough said on Felgers knowledge of football !

Great pick :rolleyes:

And that is why Felger isn't a GM ;)

There must be spittle dribbling down Felgie's chin right about now waiting to get on the air. He and Callahan and Borges and they rest of the local douches will be doing their best to drive Mallet out of town.

It will start Monday morning with Callahan dredging up everything he can find on Mallet no matter how minor. Then he will tag-team with Felger for the afternoon douchbaggery. Borges will get in on the act soon also.

If I was BB I would tell Mallet not to tell those jackals anything; no press conferences no interviews no question ... nothing... Whatever he says will be twisted by the local powers of darkness.

I don't know, Monday Felger will be telling us how "awesome" Chris Pronger is and how Zdeno Chara should be more like Pronger....The Pats draft stuff will be on the back burner, especially because the Celtics will play today and the Bruins play Monday night...If the Celtics lose, most of the afternoon will be spent on slamming "Green Teamers" and Danny Ainge for trading Perkins, because, as we all know, Perkins was/is the second coming of Moses Malone :rolleyes:

Man, a whole thread about what Felger MIGHT say. No wonder he has such a big ego.

I gave him a try late last summer, Got sick of hearing him say the same thing over and over again. Stopped listening. Haven't been tempted since. It really was that easy.

Heck, Keegs.... I'm 56 and the wife still refers to me as "her oldest child". :D

Immature & aggrogance = Ryan Leaf.

Mallett has both traits.

I'd rather have McElroy be the QB to tutor than Mallett. McElroy has the Brady demenor: calm cool in pocket.

After hearing Mallett spoke to press, and McElroy spoke to press. McElroy spoke very politely and with humbleness. Mallet spoke like he's entitled and did not give Brady the respect Brady deserved by saying: "learn from Brady's dink and dunk throws..."

He wont last, and will be a waste of a 3rd-rounder!

Ya it is just about time to turn off the local sports stations. I give them one day to talk draft and then forget it...even Gresh who loves to talk football will be forced to talk hockey.

I was thinking about Gresh calling Felger the "Douche-bagette" and wonder what happens when their paths cross in the afternoon. I remember Dan Dierdorf giving a punter a hard time and his co-host trying to warn him. Dan answer? "What's he gonna do; come up and beat me up?" Same with Gresh and Felger; what's Felger going to do? Ha.

Last edited:
Mallet should just say he didn't inhale. The tried and true defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft