PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Farley: Maroney looks to shoulder the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fuss so, I try to watch them again myownself and I'm willing to grant someone else may see something I miss. :cool:

Box, I have them all on dvd as well. I just don't sign up on a Pats fan site, and proceed to tell everyone what an expert I am. If this kid knows what he's talking about, then he should try explaining what he sees in the film. Telling us Maroney is going to be great, and Wilhite should be cut, doesnt explain what he's seen in the games that he has watched over, and over again. That's all im saying. Besides, he called me a kid :eek:

Oh, and for the record BBELL, my name is not lil billy :D

.i like mike in the right situation bc of experience and knowledge and fair versatility but nuthin more than an average backup in my eyes, which is what he is obviously

Now this I can agree with ;)

Box, I have them all on dvd as well. I just don't sign up on a Pats fan site, and proceed to tell everyone what an expert I am. If this kid knows what he's talking about, then he should try explaining what he sees in the film. Telling us Maroney is going to be great, and Wilhite should be cut, doesnt explain what he's seen in the games that he has watched over, and over again. That's all im saying. Besides, he called me a kid :eek:

Oh, and for the record BBELL, my name is not lil billy :D
We were all young and impetuous once upon a time, and can he help it if your posting style reflects the gay and carefree attitude of wild and willful youth, "BIG Billy." ;) I have no doubt he'll dig in and give us some game analysis to support his statements now that he knows our interest.

that would be wise of you, because ur obviously lacking knowledge for sumthin u care so much about...i like how ppl always resort to sarcasm when they r speechless or cant prove in words what they want too.. nice try:D

I'm not sure how much I agree with you about, but I sincerely enjoy your writing style.

that would be wise of you, because ur obviously lacking knowledge for sumthin u care so much about...i like how ppl always resort to sarcasm when they r speechless or cant prove in words what they want too.. nice try:D

u make a lot o sense....welcome 2 da boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes