Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Join the #ExonerateBrady campaign and make some noise

CHwVBhSWoAAEEyV.jpg

Last edited:
CHz2h-9UcAA_Jnl.jpg

Last edited:
Brady's reaction

Fun fact: the iconic part of that match where the camera showed a close up of Foley smiling with blood in his mouth...

Foley_Hell_in_a_Cell.png

...was not actually a smile. After that fall, he had punctured a hole in his bottom lip that he was trying to stick his tongue through. That white thing lodged in his nose is his tooth.

Oh and (not to derail the thread) didn't Foley get chokeslammed through the top of the cage AFTER that happened and fall about 20 feet and slam off the mat below? Wasn't that unplanned? How he finished that match was beyond me. You could tell that at the very least his shoulder was separated and he probably had a few broken ribs. I couldn't even imagine the world of pain he was in that night.

EDIT: It appears as if my memory hasn't failed me yet...

Like any of this matters. Goodell is going to do what he wants. I still say he is more likely to see his punishment increased to eight games than get the suspension completely lifted. The former is an impossibility unless Goodell tries to pull another "Ray Rice lied to me so I am going to increase the suspension" tactic. So that tells you how much I think the latter will happen.

I like #freebrady better

I like see you in court the best .............

#wecantwinincourtbecausefansarentgoingtocourt

Fun fact: the iconic part of that match where the camera showed a close up of Foley smiling with blood in his mouth...

Foley_Hell_in_a_Cell.png

...was not actually a smile. After that fall, he had punctured a hole in his bottom lip that he was trying to stick his tongue through. That white thing lodged in his nose is his tooth.

As "fake" as wrestling is, those guys are tough mofos

As "fake" as wrestling is, those guys are tough mofos

Yeah, I haven't watched it since the early 2000's, but you have to have a world of respect for those guys. That said, Foley is also a good example of why so many of them have a dependence on pain killers.

You know you're part of an amazing fan base when you start a #ExonerateBrady blitz & others help to keep it rolling

NFL Tweets @NflTweets4
Pats fans get ready for day 2 of the rally. Tonight, same hours 5-8pm. #ExonerateBrady

Oh and (not to derail the thread) didn't Foley get chokeslammed through the top of the cage AFTER that happened and fall about 20 feet and slam off the mat below? Wasn't that unplanned? How he finished that match was beyond me. You could tell that at the very least his shoulder was separated and he probably had a few broken ribs. I couldn't even imagine the world of pain he was in that night.

EDIT: It appears as if my memory hasn't failed me yet...

And not to derail this derailment further, but despite knowing that pro-wrestling is scripted, that match is probably still the most extreme sports performance I've ever seen in my life.

Like any of this matters. Goodell is going to do what he wants. I still say he is more likely to see his punishment increased to eight games than get the suspension completely lifted. The former is an impossibility unless Goodell tries to pull another "Ray Rice lied to me so I am going to increase the suspension" tactic. So that tells you how much I think the latter will happen.

Absolutely no way. He can't increase the punishment. He already punished Brady for failure to cooperate. You keep saying you think he might increase it, and I think you're missing the point that he literally can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News