PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excuses are for losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoostation

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last edited:
Its a loser mentality. Don't blame everything else, blame yourself, improve yourself, and come back better next time and try again. People this day in age just don't like to work toward anything. Want it handed to em.

I coach my son’s flag football team and I see some of this in the kids. A couple weeks ago they were complaining to me that the other team was celebrating too much. After hearing this a few times I called everyone over and gave them a Belichickism. I said I don’t want to hear any more about this excessive celebration. If you don’t like their celebrating, then don’t let them score.

It seems like the instincts of a lot of young people today is to blame others for their problems.

I coach my son’s flag football team and I see some of this in the kids. A couple weeks ago they were complaining to me that the other team was celebrating too much. After hearing this a few times I called everyone over and gave them a Belichickism. I said I don’t want to hear any more about this excessive celebration. If you don’t like their celebrating, then don’t let them score.

It seems like the instincts of a lot of young people today is to blame others for their problems.
Absolutely true. Instead of taking the blame for mistakes, etc...let’s just blame the opposition for no reason. Sad state of affairs.

Seems like BB has a hand in more Super Bowl Victories than just his own if you count the 2000 Ravens and the 2005 Steelers.

Or in a sense, the losers want to be treated as the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes