PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excited for tonights KC/OAK game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited. The Denver - Chiefs game a couple weeks ago was great, fun to watch. Hopefully this one is similar. Definitely feels like the NFL has been more entertaining recently than it was earlier this season.

Well there is Reverse Line Movement happening on this game which is good for KC rooters. For those unfamiliar with RLM, its basically when Vegas picks a side instead of their traditional neutral only taking the Juice. In this case 54% of the money is on Oakland instead of going down from +3, even with more money on them Vegas increased it to +3.5 to encourage money on Oakland. So Vegas thinks KC will win by at least 4 at the moment.

A couple of years ago this would have been must watch football for me. Two good teams both needing a win with serious ramifications for the pats and scouting potential playoff opponents. Now? Non patriot NFL game so no thanks they will not receive my ratings assistance. Probably just gonna play on my Ipad and check in here from time to time for a score update. Go chiefs!
I hear you. But for me it is about whether I am entertained by the sport and the games. I am not in some kind of fight or protest against NFL ratings. The League leadership sucks, but I have always loved to watch NFL football. It is the only sport where I would always watch whatever game they put on, even going back to when the Pats were constantly blacked out. I love watching Pro Football. And a 10-2 verse 9-3, division on the line game, that impacts the Pats. I'm in!

I hear you. But for me it is about whether I am entertained by the sport and the games. I am not in some kind of fight or protest against NFL ratings. The League leadership sucks, but I have always loved to watch NFL football. It is the only sport where I would always watch whatever game they put on, even going back to when the Pats were constantly blacked out. I love watching Pro Football. And a 10-2 verse 9-3, division on the line game, that impacts the Pats. I'm in!

I am entertained by football so that certainly makes it challenging but I can not in good conscious support a league that will railroad as good a man as Tom Brady for NO F{}#ING reason. Yet at the same time allowing the Suggs, Hardy's, Richerdsons, and Brown's of the league get off relatively Scott free. Honestly even patriot football is tough for me to justify as Kraft is definitely part of the 32 thus allowing the problem to continue. I love Brady and Bill too much though and when I am able, like Monday, I will be watching. However, the 2-300 dollars a year I used to spend (new Collins jersey cuz Wilfork became a Texan last year for example) is now done. I have no current patriot jersey and have no intentions of getting one or buying any NFL merchandise. I fully realize it's a drop in an ocean but it's the most I can realistically do. Here's hoping enough drops in the ocean add up so the 32 get the message and football becomes watchable again.

A couple of years ago this would have been must watch football for me. Two good teams both needing a win with serious ramifications for the pats and scouting potential playoff opponents. Now? Non patriot NFL game so no thanks they will not receive my ratings assistance. Probably just gonna play on my Ipad and check in here from time to time for a score update. Go chiefs!

Unless you are a "Nielsen family" with a ratings box, it really doesn't matter if you watch or don't watch... except to you maybe

want kc to win, which means likely they will lay an egg.

Unless you are a "Nielsen family" with a ratings box, it really doesn't matter if you watch or don't watch... except to you maybe
You know, I was going to say the same thing, but is that truly the case now? For some reason I feel like there might be a more advanced way of saying who's watching various cable channels. But probably not.

Should be an interesting game. Want to see how the Raiders handle playing in the cold weather.
Really cold there tonight, which is great to see how Carr plays and because games in frigid weather are AWESOME. Particularly when I'm home on my couch.

Nobody can look at this as saying the pats need help from KC.

In retrospect, the Raiders needed help from the Bills.

You can't think like that. Every team knows going into every game that that they need to win it; save for maybe the last week of the season if you have it wrapped up, or every game if you are the Jets and know from game one you won't make it :\

5f7waqp.jpg

Going with the home team, 30-24

I can't remember being this excited for one of these Thursday night games. A KC win is huge for the Pats, and I think at Arrowhead it is also the likely outcome.

KC 24 Oak 21
i want kc to win because it helps the pats. other than that i could care less. i hope they bash each other to a pulp. fuk the nfl I'm not watching.

Due to the cold, is the NFL going to release warm locker room football PSI data vs halftime cold football PSI data???

Fill in the blank. Oh F_ C K no they will not.

AFCCG preview tonite... ;)

Watching the pre-game on the NFL network and there is a lot of juice in KC. They were saying fans starting arriving to get in line to tailgate at sun up and they opened the gates 3 hours early.

I've really soured on the NFL but this weekend has a bunch of games that have playoff implications and some that are worth watching.

You have to take your hat off to Andy Reid, he isn't flashy, but he puts his team in the playoffs year after year. Like I said when the Eagles fired him, he wouldn't be unemployed long.

His team building is great, however his gameday decisions are questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST