PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excited for tonights KC/OAK game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta admit...I'm kinda happy the Raiduhs are good again. Makes the NFL a little more like the olden days when football was more fun.
Unfortunately, both Raiders and Chiefs (and Jets) still have more Super Bowl wins wearing their real logos and uniforms, than the Patriots.

You know, I was going to say the same thing, but is that truly the case now? For some reason I feel like there might be a more advanced way of saying who's watching various cable channels. But probably not.
No it still is the Neilson rating system. It is a mystery to me how things Like Neilsons, or even polls can really be considered absolute. I mean when they say "113 million tvs" watched the SB, they are extrapolating that number only. A lot must go into it.

You know, I was going to say the same thing, but is that truly the case now? For some reason I feel like there might be a more advanced way of saying who's watching various cable channels. But probably not.
I did a little research before I commented so as not to look foolish. This was a decent read which explains it somewhat. Google the following sentence

You likely have no idea how TV ratings work

I tried to link it, but it just showed a large picture which didn't link to the story, so the Google search should take anyone there who might be interested

In a nutshell, it is, as most are likely aware, an antiquated, inaccurate system where one person represents thousands, but there was interesting stuff in it too with how things are changing

Edit: I removed the non working link and added Google search sentence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back