PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excited for tonights KC/OAK game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I can't remember being this excited for one of these Thursday night games. A KC win is huge for the Pats, and I think at Arrowhead it is also the likely outcome.

KC 24 Oak 21

We need KC to win this.

The Pats just need to do their job. They dont need anybody else to do sh*t.

Normally, I’d say yes, worry about your own destiny. However given we $hat our pants against the Bills, it cost us the #1 seed as things stand right now.

If both the Pats and the Raiders run the table the rest of the way, we get the #2 seed. So in this case, yes, a little help in the form of KC beating Oakland, will do us wonders.

Rooting for KC. Looking at the chiefs schedule it doesn't seemed as tough. They
will be home against the donkeys.

Not really. If the game was Minnesota level cold like last post-season I would be.

If you are referring to HFA you would be wrong sir.

Sorry, I prefer that all playoff games go through Foxboro.

I like to attend those games.

Yeah i was not referring to HFA. While it would be nice i'm pretty confident that the Pats go to Oakland and win (if it happens). So just going to enjoy the game and rooting for some big plays.

22 degrees tonight at Arrowhead makes me feel better, but my spread calculator has the Raiders as 6.75 point favorite. And it makes sense. KC dropped a home game to TB. KC's offense is struggling, outside of the Denver game which they had a KO return for a TD and the defense forced a safety. Reality is they put up 21 points against Denver on offense.

Hopefully their defense and ST's keeps their play level up and the offense limits its mistakes against a porous Oakland defense and they pull out the Win. In the first meeting Oakland had two turnovers and KC had zero. A repeat is needed.

Hope KC wins. Either way should be a good game. I hope it isn't sloppy cause we know thursday night games can be. I expect this to be a top 5 game of the year though just cause of how much both teams need it and know it. Pretty much locks up a top 2 seed for the winner almost.

Should be an interesting game. Want to see how the Raiders handle playing in the cold weather. Probably will be rooting for KC, although looking at their schedule, if they win tonight, they have a pretty good chance at winning out.

A couple of years ago this would have been must watch football for me. Two good teams both needing a win with serious ramifications for the pats and scouting potential playoff opponents. Now? Non patriot NFL game so no thanks they will not receive my ratings assistance. Probably just gonna play on my Ipad and check in here from time to time for a score update. Go chiefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back