PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex Patriot Chris Long throws fuel on the fire.

It’s so funny Josh was in a Raiders locker room, in Raiders gear, talking to Raiders players, and said, “Don’t ever talk about the Patriots like that.”

Lol

Really an insane time for Josh to say that if it is true. You get a guy to help you rally the troops then when it seemingly works you turn on the guy who you asked to help.

It’s so funny Josh was in a Raiders locker room, in Raiders gear, talking to Raiders players, and said, “Don’t ever talk about the Patriots like that.”

Lol
Might have been as many, or more, ex-Patriots players in the room as Raiders rookie draft picks.

Really an insane time for Josh to say that if it is true. You get a guy to help you rally the troops then when it seemingly works you turn on the guy who you asked to help.
Josh is stressed, exhausted, and not thinking clearly before reacting emotionally. He's spiraling the drain and knows it. Equanimity is not to be expected.

Josh is a moron for having a player from the Giants team that beat the Pats on his staff to begin with.

If he comes back, that means Bill isn’t getting fired and this franchise is trying very hard to being the most dysfunctional in the league.

What Pierce said wasn't even a dig at the Patriots. He said that the Giants team he was on had the mentaility that they can beat anybody including that unbeaten NE team.

It wasn't negative about the Pats team just that him and his Giants team believed in themselves.

Josh, if the story is true, is lame and too sensitive if he got offended by that.

Lol
Mind you he said that to an ex member of the Giants 2007 Super Bowl team that beat his ass and held his 37ppg offense to 14 points lol.

Pierce's point was valid. They slayed Goliath. They had the right attitude and believed in their ability to execute and win.

Comical on a number of levels.

Josh needs to grow up. Jesus. Child.

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't see anything wrong with what he said it's not like he said LOLZ WE WHIPPED THOSE PATSYS THEY SUCK WE MADE TOMMY BOY CRY

Maybe Josh was really saying hey Bill look at me I'm still here! - for future employment opportunities?

This is the silliest, dorkiest **** I've ever heard. LMAO.

I am not buying the reports of what he said. Sounds like bs

I am not buying the reports of what he said. Sounds like bs
It’s not even a report, it’s some guy saying he heard he might have said something like that

Not going to argue about what Josh may or may not have said in response, but...
For Pierce to bring up Josh's single most crushing failure in front of the whole team like that was a deliberate act of hostility.

Mind you he said that to an ex member of the Giants 2007 Super Bowl team that beat his ass and held his 37ppg offense to 14 points lol.

Pierce's point was valid. They slayed Goliath. They had the right attitude and believed in their ability to execute and win.

Comical on a number of levels.

Josh needs to grow up. Jesus. Child.
To Josh's credit the last functional Patriots Offense was under him. It's been a Train Wreck ever since. :rolleyes:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back