PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex-Cardinals coach: Given burner phone to use with suspended GM

This part:

McDonough has accused Bidwill of chastising him after he introduced three Black players to the owner during a tryout, telling McDonough, "Don't ever do that again." Wilks said he witnessed the interaction and heard Bidwill telling McDonough, "Don't ever do that again," but added, "I didn't know exactly what it was pertaining to."

Wilks also said a scout who is Black told him that he had been berated by Bidwill for parking in the owner's spot, an allegation McDonough previously made in his arbitration complaint.

Bidwill sits on the NFL's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee and Social Justice Working Group.

made me laugh out loud.

gustavo-fring-gus-breaks-phone-and-leaves.gif

I think it's hysterical. Clandestine burner phones. Tell me the league isn't corrupt. ;)

gustavo-fring-gus-breaks-phone-and-leaves.gif

I think it's hysterical. Clandestine burner phones. Tell me the league isn't corrupt. ;)
All to get a guy to sign an extension a few weeks faster? Tell me the Cardinals aren't an incompetent organization.

I'd like to know the dirt that Bidwell has on Goodell. It must be really, really good.

i love this story

It really demonstrates just how tilted the league office is...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back