PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Trolls Patriots on Twitter prior to "Deflate Bowl"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is if you go to any other team's message board, they are convinced that ESPN are major Patriots homers and are so far up Bob Kraft's arse. It was like they missed the entire Deflategate saga on their network and site.

Always fine to see haters twisting in the wind. Infuriates them so much that all of their ****-flinging doesn't stop the Pats from dominating.

One more day until the whole absurd fiasco is essentially closed. They must be crapping their pants at ESPN knowing their ratings won't be carried by their self-created fake scandal anymore.

If you believe that, I have some oceanfront land in Iowa to sell you.

There's more than enough evidence. All going back to the Mort case. We know that ESPN knew the info was false and we have proof.

Evidence of what? What grounds would you sue a private club where you specifically agreed to accept any discipline and never sue the league? It's in the NFL constitution.

Do you mean try to sue for damages by saying the anti trust exemption and salary cap are illegal?

Evidence of what? What grounds would you sue a private club where you specifically agreed to accept any discipline and never sue the league? It's in the NFL constitution.

Do you mean try to sue for damages by saying the anti trust exemption and salary cap are illegal?

We own a franchise that agreed to rules as part of the NFL.

The funny thing is if you go to any other team's message board, they are convinced that ESPN are major Patriots homers and are so far up Bob Kraft's arse. It was like they missed the entire Deflategate saga on their network and site.

There is probably a pretty big overlap between those folks and the ones who believe Goodell is Kraft's buddy and has been helping him the entire time.

I'd throw a like at that, but it's going to be bottom rung guys just trying to make a living so I can't bring myself to do that. If it was 200-300 on-air personalties I'd give you a winner, though. ;)

The on-air personalities are leaving in droves (and many of them are going via pink slips).

Also many ventures are being deep-sixed.

From my linked article:

"The upcoming layoffs will reportedly save ESPN $30-40 million annually".

Well, if you divided the high end of the layoffs number into that high end $40 million, you get $133,333 per year.

So I don't agree that most of the pain will be felt by the "bottom-rung guys".

One more day until the whole absurd fiasco is essentially closed. They must be crapping their pants at ESPN knowing their ratings won't be carried by their self-created fake scandal anymore.
Why on earth would you expect the issue to be closed? It will never be closed. It will crank up again come the playoffs, /especially/ if the appeal is heard around then. It will never be closed but its not even going to slow down for a good 8-9 months.

The on-air personalities are leaving in droves (and many of them are going via pink slips).

Also many ventures are being deep-sixed.

From my linked article:

"The upcoming layoffs will reportedly save ESPN $30-40 million annually".

Well, if you divided the high end of the layoffs number into that high end $40 million, you get $133,333 per year.

So I don't agree that most of the pain will be felt by the "bottom-rung guys".
Keep telling yourself that. You'll see the same tired hacks on screen this time next year. The little guys always get the shaft. That's how the world works.

Now if it was 200-300 employees of 345 Park Ave I'd cheer that. Place is infested with Rats......er, I mean Jets.

Keep telling yourself that. You'll see the same tired hacks on screen this time next year. The little guys always get the shaft. That's how the world works.

Now if it was 200-300 employees of 345 Park Ave I'd cheer that. Place is infested with Rats......er, I mean Jets.

I just gave you factual data and you responded with "Keep telling yourself that"?

Did a Colt fan or 9/11 conspiracy theorist take over your account? :confused:

ESPN is just as infested as the NFL headquarters.

I just gave you factual data and you responded with "Keep telling yourself that"?

Did a Colt fan or 9/11 conspiracy theorist take over your account? :confused:

ESPN is just as infested as the NFL headquarters.
I don't know how you would exrapolate Colt troll and 9/11 conspiracy theorist because I question what kind of employee's ESPN is giving the ax to. Besides Bill Simmons (which realistically has nothing to do with the layoffs and was gone regardless) throw some on air names at me.

Your factual data is primarily based on vague and wide ranging numbers. If I didn't know better I'd think Deus stole your computer. Easy guy. I'm just saying I don't knee jerk cheer when I hear the word "layoffs". Been on the wrong end of that myself.

I don't know how you would exrapolate Colt troll and 9/11 conspiracy theorist because I question what kind of employee's ESPN is giving the ax to. Besides Bill Simmons (which realistically has nothing to do with the layoffs and was gone regardless) throw some on air names at me.

Immediately, off the top of my head, Colin Cowherd and Keith Olbermann.

I have never been more excited for a regular season game (outside of the post-rat "Mangini" game).

**** ESPN, **** Indy, **** Irsay.

Let's roll.

Where else is ESPN going to get good infos from? ;)

One might guess that with all of the monies that they abscond from viewers- many do not even watch their station -that they could afford to gather their own. Instead, they provoke the ones they steal from and insult them, after they are through. :oops:

Everybody
Should
Protest (their)
Network

:p

ESPN trolling deflategate today is the equivalent of the Kardashians showing up at Lamar Odom's bedside, they see an opportunity for attention even if it is for a negative reason and they pounce on it.

Actually file this one as an Epic Fail of a Trolling

Look at the footballs. Clearly marked Super Bowl XLIX

In other words those are the footballs which, when fully inflated, the Patriots used to defeat the Seahwaks and win their 4th Super Bowl

So get pumped because Ring #5 remains a good possibility - and some records could be broken - not the least of which is the notion that 19-0 still remains possible

If you need inspiration Patriots just remember this photo from ESPN reminding you that anything is possible!

Thanks ESPN!

How about Defamation Suit Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick