PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN/Reiss Strike again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a Star Wars reference? Get that nerd **** outta here!

The original post was about the alleged 'Free Brady' chant with the objection being the missing 'Free'. You responded to that post with:

"Given the extraordinary, Nazi-like lengths to which BSPN goes to disparage and denigrate the Patriots, I believe he may have been edited."

and then carried on your rant from there.

Moving the goal posts again

You must work for ESPN

I said NOTHING of the sort - and trust me - I'm a bit more outraged than Mike Reiss is about someone attributing words I never said to me.

CORRECT THAT IMMEDIATELY

Hilarious - rochrist bases his "slam dunk" "whatever dude" comeback by quoting the wrong person! - ROFL!!

Given the extraordinary, Nazi-like lengths to which BSPN goes to disparage and denigrate the Patriots, I believe he may have been edited. In any case, no matter how nice a person Reiss seems to be, his employer, as I've pointed out here before, is totally devoid of credibility.

Maybe he actually DOES work for ESPN? If the facts don't fit his pre-determined view, he'll just make facts up!

Unlike Reiss, I actually take great offense when someone libel or slanders me by attributing someone else's quotes to me (no offense - it's just that I have principles)

I'm not holding my breath for any "correction" - but if one does come, it will be at 3am! ;)

This is better than Borg-Connors

And like ESPN you can be sure he'll go to his grave insisting he's right!

Hate to break it to you rochrist - but Reiss isn't the only one with questionable integrity around here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference