PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN has no shame........NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN pieced together an article implying that Brady was apologizing to the NFL for putting the League and its fans through a legal ordeal. And to make it worse, they attributed it to Mike Reiss.

Mike Reiss responded by saying the article was not his, and should have never been released under his name.

The reason why you can't find it, was because it was taken down and removed by the editors, and replaced by what Mike Reiss initially wanted.
Mike needs to go after this season. It's time.

Man....Deflate Gate is the worst thing to happen to football
Before this, we knew the NFL had warts and faults. Every league does.

This whole saga has shown the world how corrupt, unethical and diabolical this league really is.

Remind me, once again why Kraft isn't suing the sh*t out of ESPN? This is so disgusting and low that I am beyond speechless. If this doesn't make Reiss quit then I don't know what will. :(
Gotta pay the bills somehow. NBC should snatch him up.

You have a problem with Golden Retrievers???????????
Only when she kicks me in the face. She usually sleeps at the foot of the bed.

The other one sleeps in her bed on the floor where she belongs. ;)

tumblr_ly8bkbJXo91qci7aeo1_500.gif

what planet am i on. 2020 I'll have to defend against "YEAH, BUT WHY DID TOM APOLOGIZE TO THE NFL???"
2020? I'm sure you'll have to do that today to some of your idiot friends. I know I will have to deal with my idiot friends because they get all their sports information from that bullsh*t network.

First, let me just say that I don't know the details of Reiss's contract with ESPN. Having said that, if it allows him to do so, Reiss should opt out of it and open up his own blog on the NFL to compete with PFT. He's an excellent reporter and the fact that ESPN is doing what it has done to him over the last year or so is despicable. That's bottom of the barrel stuff. I no longer carry ESPN on my cable package and am going to do away with NFLN as well as soon as they air the America's Game episode on Tuesday. Reiss leaving that website will officially end my visits there.

I really hate that Tom put in his statement that he apologized for hurting people's feelings.

Tom- you don't need to apologize for a damn thing so stop the PR touchy-feely crap.

Reiss' company screwed up; he apologized for the error. This is not the biggie people are making it out to be.

Yes, it is suggestive of their biases as to the facts of the matter, but that's nothing new.
Regardless of whether it "isn't new" or not, propaganda IS a big deal.

Imagine what would happen if ESPN found out we collected $2.3 million to send to judge Berman 2 days before his decision?!!

Good thing they'll never know just how "influencial" we can be here in New England. :D

Imagine what would happen if ESPN found out we collected $2.3 million to send to judge Berman 2 days before his decision?!!

Good thing they'll never know just how "influencial" we can be here in New England. :D

I can hear Ben Volin writing an article about it as we speak.

I can hear Ben Volin writing an article about it as we speak.

Good, let's keep the rumors rolling.....

I would LOVE to con ESPN into a false story that started here on Patsfans.com.

What's fuggn fair is fair...right?

But we'll have to delete this post! ;)

Kontra, how much more do we owe Berman since you're the treasurer?

I really hate that Tom put in his statement that he apologized for hurting people's feelings.

Tom- you don't need to apologize for a damn thing so stop the PR touchy-feely crap.

I took that as a sneaky passive-aggressive jab at the clowns who instigated this whole charade.

"Sowwy for hurting your feewings guyssss"

I took that as a sneaky passive-aggressive jab at the clowns who instigated this whole charade.

"Sowwy for hurting your feewings guyssss"
Ooooooo. I like that!

Reiss should take a hint, BSPIN is coercing him out. Typical move to make non compliant employee to leave on his own.

I don't blame him for what he said. Answer me this: who's looking like the class act now, and who's the raving jackass?

I don't blame him for what he said. Answer me this: who's looking like the class act now,

To the idiotic American public? Roger Goodell.

and who's the raving jackass?

To the idiotic American public? Tom Brady.

I don't blame him for what he said. Answer me this: who's looking like the class act now, and who's the raving jackass?
I agree that Tom has remained classy.

I get the reason and why he said it. Just annoys me that either he or his PR handlers felt it necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back