PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN (Golic) Jets team to beat in the AFCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
people talk a lot about cromartie, but I'm not sure how often you hear mention of washington --- and who is really more significant?
that team is a lot less problematic w/o washington, and LT cannot replace him.

they get credit for the playoff wins, of course, but after washington went down their regular season victories were @OAK, vCAR, @BUF, @TB, and a couple forfeits.

as long as dirty sanchez is qb I'm not worried about it.

The league is apparently going to try to minimize these meaningless games at the end of the year...week 16 and 17. I read somewhere that it's taking them longer to come out with the schedules because they want to get in more divisional games in these weeks. Why this would take them longer, I don't know.

But it was ridiculous the way the Jets even got into the playoffs last year. I mean, the Bills beat the Colts something like 30-7 in week 17. The Colts even ruined their chance at a perfect season by laying down to the Jets. I don't hate the Colts as much as your average Pats fan, but I was glad to see them lose the Super Bowl just because of this. That, and I like the Saints way more...the kicker was that I had money on the Saints and the under. LOL. I won.

You're right about Washington, though. He returned kicks, too, and has been to the Pro Bowl for that. Replacing Washington and Jones with LT at this point in his career doesn't sound very good. We'll see if they really do trade Washington...he happens to be the only Jet not at voluntary workouts. The Jets have slapped a second-round tender on him so far. Things could change.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5028188

Last edited:
Apparently 6 weeks post surgery The Sanchise still cannot run and the powers that be are getting a tad concerned that his procedure may have been more complicated than the simple cleanup it was projected to be. This could stunt his predicted development into the second coming of Joe Willie...

Some Jets staffers not thrilled with Sanchez's surgery delay | ProFootballTalk.com

It's also going to be fun to watch LdT glare at Sanchize like he always did at Rivers when he can't tote the rock the way he used to and isn't living up to his own ridiculous hype...

He wasn't even good BEFORE surgery, are they hoping he came out of the surgery as a real Quarterback?

=======================================================

I like when the Jets play January football, February football will be even better yet.

Jets= all weather team.

don't hold your breath.:D

The Jets future rest on Sancez's shoulders, if he flops so do the Jets. if he is average then the Jets will be in the playoff hunt for years to come, if he is above average then the Jets will be the best team ever. IMHO:cool:

Must be April! The Jets and "best team ever" in the same sentence!

Nineteen pages over a freakin' ESPN analyst's opinion on the Jets?

Yeah, I'd say Pats fans are concerned. ;)

4 pages about shaun rogers and his gun must mean we're concerned about him robbing us.

it's a long offseason -- last year we had a hundred pages on julius peppers.

don't get all excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes