PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Article:How a Brady-Goodell connection lingered over the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!

Why lurk in here if you're not a fan any longer?

I know it's not because you want members to see your screen name because that would be so childish

Because I'm still rooting for Brady, BB and others. When they're gone, I'm gone.

Ok article but a major stretch.

It came across as a fluff piece to soften Goody's public image

Folks don't forget WHO Seth Wickersham is. He is so far up Goodell's ass it's not funny. Also, he and his partner in crime Van Atta are coming out with a book soon called Powerball: The NFL's Secret Wars - - so he won't be ending his PR campaign for his real boss anytime soon.

But don't worrying about giving ESPN the clicks. Their business is so far gone, no click from you is going to save it.

Walt Disney Pressured by Sagging ESPN Performance

Last edited:
ESPN.....LOL

espn-penis-sign.jpg

Because I'm still rooting for Brady, BB and others. When they're gone, I'm gone.

Wow. I appreciate the honesty of someone who joined a few weeks ago who embraces the reality of being a bandwagoner.

There is something to be said about someone who is comfortable with his/her own reality.

Wow. I appreciate the honesty of someone who joined a few weeks ago who embraces the reality of being a bandwagoner.

There is something to be said about someone who is comfortable with his/her own reality.
Bandwagoner? You know nothing about me.

Sometimes people have to make new accounts for reasons. That says nothing about anything.

You're fine with the league railroading the team and their best player, and the owner of the team doing nothing to stop it. I'm not. How that equates to bandwagoner, I don't know.

ESPN occasionally pushes out decent articles.

Since a well-respect poster like yourself has vetted it, then I'll read it.
Took your advice.
Read it...my computer gagged when it knew it was going to ESPN...i thought it might go into emergency shut down mode...

It's fine. Puff piece on Brady. But I think it's really about trying to burnish Goodell's image after getting booed off the podium Sunday.

Probably planted by Joe Lockhart, who earned his chops by helping rehab the reputation of the man "who did not have sex with that woman...." and who now works for Roger Goodell, the man who did not fabricate Deflategate.

I call ********. The handshake spoke the exact opposite to me of burying the hatchet. Sure, Gotohell said "awesome" game or performance or something to Tom, but then Tom wouldnt let him go til he said something: ???head facing wrong way to Read lips?? Then Gotohell slinks off like the infested rat he is.

Based on that sequence, you cant Tell me 'all is well'

Maybe it was 'Im not going away Till you get fired! Or, Where is our fourth round pick back loser. Or, I'll See you back in court.

But IMO this is bspn & a nyjfl shill trying to set the story with 'Fake news'. If you get it out first, they think others will repeat and accept it as truth. I am not buying it.

Tom Brady has consistently taken the high road. He truly seems to believe that inner peace and outward positivity is better than nursing hatred and awaiting vengeance.

Bandwagoner? You know nothing about me.

Sometimes people have to make new accounts for reasons. That says nothing about anything.

In that case, Hi Patrodomous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back