PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Article:How a Brady-Goodell connection lingered over the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article and worth putting down your grudges to read.

Got me choked up more than once

Yup, like PR said, put your grudges aside for a few minutes.

But moments before that, Brady kneeled behind the stage, as if in prayer. He was tearing up. Goodell approached him. Both men knew something bigger than psi levels or a destroyed cellphone was at play.

Ughhhh no, Roger is was and always will be a clown who gives zero ****s about anyone but himself. This wasn't two guys burying the hatchet over something bigger. This was one good person and great player stepping out of the **** pile that is Goodell and wiping his feet of him.

Great article and worth putting down your grudges to read.

Got me choked up more than once

ESPN occasionally pushes out decent articles.

Since a well-respect poster like yourself has vetted it, then I'll read it.

Ughhhh no, Roger is was and always will be a clown who gives zero ****s about anyone but himself. This wasn't two guys burying the hatchet over something bigger. This was one good person and great player stepping out of the **** pile that is Goodell and wiping his feet of him.
AGREE 100%.

I call ********. The handshake spoke the exact opposite to me of burying the hatchet. Sure, Gotohell said "awesome" game or performance or something to Tom, but then Tom wouldnt let him go til he said something: ???head facing wrong way to Read lips?? Then Gotohell slinks off like the infested rat he is.

Based on that sequence, you cant Tell me 'all is well'

Maybe it was 'Im not going away Till you get fired! Or, Where is our fourth round pick back loser. Or, I'll See you back in court.

But IMO this is bspn & a nyjfl shill trying to set the story with 'Fake news'. If you get it out first, they think others will repeat and accept it as truth. I am not buying it.

AGREE 100%.

I call ********. The handshake spoke the exact opposite to me of burying the hatchet. Sure, Gotohell said "awesome" game or performance or something to Tom, but then Tom wouldnt let him go til he said something: ???head facing wrong way to Read lips?? Then Gotohell slinks off like the infested rat he is.

Maybe it was 'Im not going away Till you get fired! Or, Where is our fourth round pick back loser. Or, I'll See you back in court.

But IMO this is bspn & a nyjfl shill trying to set the story with 'Fake news'. If you get it out first, they think others will repeat and accept it as truth. I am not buying it.
As i said, ignore the Goodell stuff and the headline. Just read the brady parts.Its good.

Defamegate, Goodell, the 32, and Kraft's complicity in the whole thing.
Good luck!

Why lurk in here if you're not a fan any longer?

I know it's not because you want members to see your screen name because that would be so childish

AGREE 100%.

I don't like the implication of the article.
It reads like 2 guys who had a disagreement but accept it now.
It should read like one guy was raked over the coals for doing nothing in order to repair the image of the other but he is too big a man to sink to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back