PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Epic Edition of Locker Room Uncut @ Patriots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcgowan is beast..

Definitely didn't look much like a safety, did it?

And yeah, Meriweather just sounds... weird. I'm sure he could become a hell of a trash talker with that voice though- imagine how grating it would be hearing him talk while he's hitting you all game long.

Wow. What the hell is Kristina Akra doing bikini posing ? Sure, it was nice to see that side of her, but yikes ! Is there no one on TV who covers up anymore ?

Won't lie, lost a bit of respect ! Haha !

From what I read, she used to be cheerleader/dancer for Miami Heat. Although I personally like Heidi on NESN bit better, Akra ranks up there. :D

McGowan is absolutely huge, holy.

From what I read, she used to be cheerleader/dancer for Miami Heat. Although I personally like Heidi on NESN bit better, Akra ranks up there. :D

Akra is way better than Heidi at this point. There is still that air of mystery about her that is appealing. Knowing that Heidi has been passed around the sox club house like a bong at a frat party makes her extremely unappealling to me now.

Anway, carry on about various patriots locker room discussion.

Very nice comments. Remember when we had a significant number of people, justifiably wondering how Merriweather would fit in on the Pats? He talks the Patriot talk and walks the walk.

Also it was nice to hear a player acknowledge that the other weeks it was hanging back and letting them catch the ball.....and then today they let the secondary be more aggressive. I hope they let them keep it up.

McGowan is absolutely huge, holy.

Huge ? Sands = HUGE. McGowan, though, is by far my favorite "surprise player" so far... some weren't including him on the 53 this summer, but he seems to be turning into what was once hoped Tank Williams would become.

I wonder if Mr. Kraft is tappin that azz (Akra)??!!

LOL. I was gonna say the same damn thing. Everytime, the resemblance, and the way he talks is uncanny.

Onto Meriweather. Maaaannn. Seeing him out of uniform, hearing him talk, it just blows my mind. The guy looks so weak, but when he puts on that helmet hes a monster. Incredibly awesome. And yes, his voice is something else.:p

Meriweather--just one of the Ninja Turtle Backfield--:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes