PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Embrace the bye week

Sitting pretty.

Corky Mac is staying in NE over the bye and he said that he needs to play better. That tells me that he is still the starter.
399639506_766169912191814_8069307556673722288_n.jpg

Sitting pretty.

Corky Mac is staying in NE over the bye and he said that he needs to play better. That tells me that he is still the starter.
View attachment 54590
Which QB is available at #3?
Pats won't get a top QB.
OT or DE?

Pats are undefeated all-time versus the bye. Even Bill can't figure out a way to mess this up.
in an effort to get the Offensive line in shape, bill has them do wind sprints up hill down by the training field, 3 of our starters tear acls.

Pats are undefeated all-time versus the bye. Even Bill can't figure out a way to mess this up.
Ahh, but they are also winless in the same stretch. And, players win games, so it's not on BB. Coaches lose games, but they haven't lost, so +1 to BB. Players win games, but they haven't won, so -1 to the players.

A rare season where having a bye week early on may have been more beneficial. Could have figured out the OL a lot sooner.

Having a bye week means I won't be getting pissed off because the Patriots lost.

Sitting pretty.

View attachment 54590
Each opposing QB we've faced this season has played better than our starting QB. In 10 games this season.. you have to say how is that possible!!!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back