PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli Manning wants the Giants to make him the highest-paid quarterback in the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli is worth $50 mil a year. He beat brady twice in the SB. he is a champion, greatest manning of them all, and is a great human being.

$50 mil or bust. Make it happen, Giants.

God I hope we get another crack at this geek in the SB.

I respect your opinion but I'm personally all set with that matchup. I'm tired of Eli pulling rabbits out of his hat against New England in these games. I'd rather face a more worthy opponent. Win or lose, I feel better about playing a great team, not some dork with a rabbits foot up his @ss.

It's unfortunately all relative to what he'd be paid as a FA. There's a hell of a lot of demand for a 2-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback. If they don't pay him, we know some other team would make him far-and-away the #1 highest paid QB to secure his services. Imagine that bidding war.

It's unfortunately all relative to what he'd be paid as a FA. There's a hell of a lot of demand for a 2-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback. If they don't pay him, we know some other team would make him far-and-away the #1 highest paid QB to secure his services. Imagine that bidding war.

Prior injuries to the Patriots had as much to do with him winning those titles as anything he did on the field.

Prior injuries to the Patriots had as much to do with him winning those titles as anything he did on the field.
Not denying that. I'm just saying it is on his resume, and desperate teams would pay a pretty penny for him partially due to that.

Top 5 Delusiontal QBs who have claimed they are the best in the NFL, despite having no business even claiming they are elite.

1. Joe Flacco
2. Eli Manning
3. RGIII
4. Dog Killer
5. Geno Smith

Eli isn't that far off...he is number 2 on this list, and Flacco may be close to elite now, so he could be #1.

The Giants should pay him $1 more than Roger Goodell. Then let's have the debate over who is the most overpaid in the NFL.

Oh ****. The last time this douchewaffle played the, "I think I'm the best QB in the league" card was in 2011. And here we are in the fourth year of their cycle again....:mad:

Oh ****. The last time this douchewaffle played the, "I think I'm the best QB in the league" card was in 2011. And here we are in the fourth year of their cycle again....:mad:

Much different defense, no OL.

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 8m8 minutes ago
Eli Manning wants to be paid higher than any QB in the game, more than Aaron Rodgers. via @RapSheet

conan-rofl.gif

Top 5 Delusiontal QBs who have claimed they are the best in the NFL, despite having no business even claiming they are elite.

1. Joe Flacco
2. Eli Manning
3. RGIII
4. Dog Killer
5. Geno Smith

Eli isn't that far off...he is number 2 on this list, and Flacco may be close to elite now, so he could be #1.

Listen I know this is a bash train, and far be it for me to pull the cord to get off but that rankings is terrible.

Joe flacco has one thing going for him, he can chuck a ball, and he won a title because of it.
Eli has been pretty average lately, but he still has two titles.

rg3 is the worst
Vick can't even start over Geno smith
Geno smith is a borderline bust right now.

You put two superbowl winners above guys that can't even get teams to .500.

/puts on dislike ******ant suit.

I am cautious saying anything bad about other qbs because they can only go up from there. Like they were ragging on our QB early last year and saw how that turned out. All those qbs mentioned are the best and deserve triple what they are making.

I thought he had retired after 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick