PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman's response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for everyone to change their avatars. Who's with me?

11209538_896947260346293_6817911262315275920_n.jpg

I'm in!

Bring on the hate beotches!

This team is going to average 50 PPG next season. FU Tour Part II. With a better ending this time.

This team is going to average 50 PPG next season. FU Tour Part II. With a better ending this time.
Circle that Colts game. That team will get ripped to shreds. Brady will play with fury and energy unprecedented even for him. The whole team will follow his lead. It will be a ****ing blood bath.

Circle that Colts game. That team will get ripped to shreds. Brady will play with fury and energy unprecedented even for him. The whole team will follow his lead. It will be a ****ing blood bath.

I hope he "accidentally" head butts Grigson.

I've changed mine on Facebook and Twitter

Edelman is a legend

It would be nice to see some QBs across the league show some type of support

There's no way they don't realize how ridiculous this has gotten

The team already completed the FU tour. The won the Super Bowl this year, beating Baltimore (in heartbreaking fashion, for them) and Indy in the process and beating "U MAD BRO" and the Seahawks after the scandal broke. I don't give a **** about an FU tour. I just want them to play football.

He's a big time Jets fan isn't he? Or is he posing as a Giants fan these days? On thing I can say for sure is that he's the most over-rated comedian on the planet.

Adam Sandler is a New York stooge who hasn't been funny in 20 years, and even then was funny in that "weird friend you had in high school that everyone agrees is funny but no one wants to hang out with" way.

Bobby Boucher, however, is a national f**king treasure.

I love your avatar, and I stole one for me!!

I cannot wait for that game. Man it's going to get messy.

Adam Sandler is a New York stooge who hasn't been funny in 20 years, and even then was funny in that "weird friend you had in high school that everyone agrees is funny but no one wants to hang out with" way.

Bobby Boucher, however, is a national f**king treasure.
Billy Madison was the only good movie he did that I can think of.

I wish I could agree 10 times to that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe