A different angle to an all-time play, worth revisiting

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Belichick made a decision many coaches would not have. He went with his gut and thought it would pay off. Not calling that timeout was genius.

Browner deserves alot of credit for standing up his man too. Don't forget Butler pushing Kearse out of bounds two plays before. At the time it seemed meaningless. But it turned out to be huge too.

a reaction video to the play, not the play itself... I like it!

a reaction video to the play, not the play itself... I like it!

You notice everyone, naturally, jumping up and down all over the place. This got me curious about what happens in our bodies creating that reaction.

Jumping up and down out of excitement and happiness is a physical expression of emotional arousal. When people experience intense positive emotions, such as excitement or happiness, their bodies may instinctively respond with physical movements like jumping. This physical release of energy can be a way for people to express and amplify their feelings of joy and enthusiasm. Additionally, jumping may also serve as a way to release built-up tension and adrenaline, contributing to the feeling of euphoria. Overall, it's a natural and universal way for people to manifest their exuberance and celebrate positive experiences.

You notice everyone, naturally, jumping up and down all over the place. This got me curious about what happens in our bodies creating that reaction.

Jumping up and down out of excitement and happiness is a physical expression of emotional arousal. When people experience intense positive emotions, such as excitement or happiness, their bodies may instinctively respond with physical movements like jumping. This physical release of energy can be a way for people to express and amplify their feelings of joy and enthusiasm. Additionally, jumping may also serve as a way to release built-up tension and adrenaline, contributing to the feeling of euphoria. Overall, it's a natural and universal way for people to manifest their exuberance and celebrate positive experiences.
Me and my brother jumped, I think I hopped around like Brady and Grapes did.

Me and my brother jumped, I think I hopped around like Brady and Grapes did.

In this video, look what LeGarrette Blount does -- the complete opposite. :D

Crazy game. I still always remember how hard hitting it was. Maybe the last of its kind.

They had practiced that play ... they saw the Seahawks run it ...
still need execution not always easy. Great post ....play never gets old .

This never gets old (make sure you turn on the sound):

Link doesn't work for me, do I have to be on Facebook?

Link doesn't work for me, do I have to be on Facebook?

I don't know the answer to that, sorry. Maybe having a Facebook account is necessary to access it.

Belichick made a decision many coaches would not have. He went with his gut and thought it would pay off. Not calling that timeout was genius.

Browner deserves alot of credit for standing up his man too. Don't forget Butler pushing Kearse out of bounds two plays before. At the time it seemed meaningless. But it turned out to be huge too.
What gets me is the crowd. There's a slight buzz and then as the receiver goes in motion, and the time for the snap approaches, the crowd collectively holds it's breath. Great stuff, why we watch sports in general.

They had practiced that play ... they saw the Seahawks run it ...
still need execution not always easy. Great post ....play never gets old .
Great scouting. Seattle used that play against the Broncos the year before and they were very successful with it,

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back