Edelman nuggets

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My all-time favorite Patriot. I could listen to this guy all day.

I think it's great that he's becoming the storyteller of the second half of the dynasty. He's very entertaining, while not coming off as egotistical. Very much everyman.

football-and-helmet-shaped-chicken-nuggets-.jpg

My all-time favorite Patriot. I could listen to this guy all day.

The last part of the Cowherd interview is the best, and the part where he mentions Chris Jones and Mahomes. I'd throw Kelce in there.

This is undercounted when people assess players like Edelman or Donte Hightower, and all the various players who played great in crucial moments and made the plays when the pressure was highest.

There are players who don't come through in those situations who are more highly lauded.

Last edited:
Exactly what part of an Edelman is a nugg...
NVM, I don't want to know

Edelman and Chatham have had a lot to say about "The Dynasty" episodes. Much of it not positive because of lack of detail and things that seem to have been done on purpose to take shots at BB and others.

Perhaps Edelman could speak to my former brother in law about showering frequency.

Edelman, who was joined by SNL’s Heidi Gardner, talked about a variety of subjects, including the fact that halftime isn’t just the time to talk X’s and O’s.
Edelman also went on to say that on game day, he usually takes 5-6 showers, taking one after he wakes up, one after each set of warm-ups ahead of a game, along with potentially another before kickoff, and then obviously after the game.
“I’m a shower-er,” said Edelman. “I like 5-6 showers a day.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back