PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Injury Seems to Now Be Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really didn't look that bad in real time. Like it didn't seem to "flex" the wrong way too badly. I would be sorta surprised if it's a full tear, but I thought the same about Lewis in 2015
Yup I tried to rationalize the replay of the Lewis injury by saying it didn't look to bad. De ja vu

Damn injuries already working to dismantle the team and destroy our hope of a repeat.

Edit: Just from looking at it it looks like a ton of similar ACL tears since he grabbed right at his knee. Just have to hope it isn't. :(:(:(

Besides Brady 11 was the second most important player.

Besides Brady 11 was the second most important player.

He is the security blanket - the place Brady knows he can look. It will impact Brady - at least for a while.

Hopefully Edelman is not out for the season. He is one of my favorite players. That said we are built to overcome this loss with Hogan, Cooks, Mitchell, and Amendola all being very good NFL WRs.

Hopefully Edelman is not out for the season. He is one of my favorite players. That said we are built to overcome this loss with Hogan, Cooks, Mitchell, and Amendola all being very good NFL WRs.

True but you can never have enough playmakers. I expect cooks and hogan to step up. Amendola as well. Mitchell's the guy i am waiting for.

Someone get Reche Caldwell on the line, we need a #1 wr.

Please be wrong :( Farking preseason...

I think we knew that ha

Is questionable to return a good sign at all?
They didn't say doubtful
It's impossible to say. Just wait and see in five years when BB releases some info.

Video it looks like acl/mcl pretty clearly. I think that is the not a good sign part for me. I'll expect the worst, hope and prepare for the best.

"Questionable to return..." means this game. Obviously, he ain't returning to this game under any circumstances. That would really be beyond dumb.

And Cooks didn't come here to backup Edelman, but to be the no. 1 long threat guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes