PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman, Amendola, McCourty, Chung out against Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 5m5 minutes ago
Patriots rule out WRs Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman, and safeties Devin McCourty and Patrick Chung for Sunday's game vs. Jets.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago
Top Patriots WRs: Brandon LaFell, Keshawn Martin, Chris Harper (Who was promoted)
Top Patriots Ss: Duron Harmon, Jordan Richards, Tavon Wilson, Nate Ebner.

----

This will be a very hard game.

On the plus side, even if we lose, we still hold our own destiny. Moreover, If this was a playoff game, I imagine some of them would play.

The Pats will still win. :D

I just heard on NFL network that "Chang" is out... damn it when will it ever freaking end.
When? The same day the NFL announces a $5 million investigation into whether Peyton used HGH and/or other PED's...i.e., NEVER.

I still think the worst they will be is 13-3 with the #1 seed. I think the Dolphins have packed it and looking to end the season and wait to see who their next coach will be. I think the Pats' practice squad could beat the Dolphins right now.
That's one of those statements that's probably true, but on which I wouldn't want to bet the farm.

FWIW, the late money dropped the spread from 3.0 points to 1.5 to 2.0 points overnight.

According to Ben Volin, Jordan Richards will be starting instead of Chung, not Tavon Wilson.

I just heard on NFL network that "Chang" is out... damn it when will it ever freaking end.
He's been out for a long time.

78738-004-E7D199CD.jpg

When? The same day the NFL announces a $5 million investigation into whether Peyton used HGH and/or other PED's...i.e., NEVER.
I think you mean all the NFL* resources were in full protect Peyton mode and couldn't spare the top and mid tier researchers for other stories. And the interns messed it up by calling Chung, "Chang".

Hightower active

I kind of expect a buttfumble type game out of the Jets... hope I'm right

That's one of those statements that's probably true, but on which I wouldn't want to bet the farm.
Think about what you're saying. So you don't think if the Pats go to Miami at 12-3, and they HAVE to win to get the #1 seed, they won't do it? That's insane. Pats would be up 3or 4 TDs by halftime. Bet the farm on it

Think about what you're saying. So you don't think if the Pats go to Miami at 12-3, and they HAVE to win to get the #1 seed, they won't do it? That's insane. Pats would be up 3or 4 TDs by halftime. Bet the farm on it
I did think about it. I've followed the NFL for a long time and the one thing of which I am certain is that there are no certainties when it comes to the outcome of a single game. "Very confident?". Yep. "Pretty darn sure?". Yep. But "Certain?" No. So I'll leave the Title to the house in the safe deposit box and keep it "off the table."

Harmon and Richards/(Wilson) is pretty darn good for a pair of backup S.

If it's brutal even compared to normal standards, then that's like a nuclear explosion.

Warning - don't go into the game thread now, radiation levels are not fit for human occupation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes