PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

eating my crow and loving it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
hats of to john lynch for playing a heck of a game...I will not be a somewhat of a faider fan..and blame this all on one call from the ref..We got beat-by ultimately ourselves..but this is one truley and surprisngly one of the easiest losses to stomach..because our Defense did its job..and held this high powered offense pretty well..i see nothing but a bright future for this team..and when is watson going to play some defense ( my jaw dropped seeing the big man run across the field, down the field and deliver that hit)..a loss is a loss tho no excuses to all the respectable broncos fans..congrats and goodluck..to all the trolls...where was this running game u spoke so highly about..held in check...pats fans let us not be discouraged and lets welcome the boys home for some much needed r and r...we will see u all next season with a healthier and hungrier squad...We are still a dynasty...and we still have alot of rings left to win...now no disrespect to mr dillon..but lets bring home a young fresh RB..This is fantasic signing out..the pats still my #1 team.

and just for my 2 cents, That call was just a spit in the face to the game of football..wether it be preseaon or the super bowl..that was NOT interference..but i am not wearing a striped shirt at invesco and i cannot change the call or the outcome of the game..so..was the game called in favor of the broncos, in my humble opinions yes..but there have been plenty of games where calls went our way as well..but like it has been stated in other posts we poistioned ourselves to win this game and overcome the bad call(s)..but flat out for the first time in the brady era..we didnt cash in when we needed too...babe ruth struck out in big games..joe montana threw picks..jordan missed shots..brady didnt come through..its the world of sports, i love the ride, the ups the downs, its what draws us closer to the players and teams..i cannot be prouder to be donning patriots colors..the broncos played a good game..but i am not making excuses when i say we beat ourselves..when it came to crunch time, the broncos excuted..when it was crunch time for us..we didnt..wont be the last it happens...but in belicheck we trust guys..i love u all!!! now..last time i will speak on the game..onto the offseason.. Mr. Dillion is a great addition to a running attack but we need that youth speed and burst..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News