PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengals are definitely for real this year. That D' has been outstanding. Sweeping the Ravens and Steelers... wow.

Loving the Jets right now too.. that's what happens when you play your super bowl in september! Can't believe they were -7 over Jags.

The Bengals defense looks downright nasty. To get that result.. without Benson as well. They are for real.

Love to see the Steelers lose. So much for people ranking them #3 in the NFL.

One thing about Cincy - it must be nice to have a pass rush. Wish we could do that.

Now Cinci is a HFA threat with only 2 losses

Holy cow, could Miami lose as well? The Pats have already increased there lead in the AFC East and they haven't even played yet!!! :D

Ben 0-4 passing on that last series
That can't be true; according to Steeler fans he's the most clutch QB in the history of the NFL.

In Miami Cadillac Williams scores from one-yard out.
With the extra point Tampa Bay takes a one-point lead with 1:14 remaining.

Phins down to Bucs with about a minute to play,

Saints get lucky and BARELY squeak by the Rams

Cmon tampa hold'em !!

I remember when people here were begging for Phil's useless son as a #2 here...LOL

Poor Josh. They should have coasted today and might still have if not for the injury to Orton. Which in a way was his own damn fault.

It's amazing how few of these guys can think big picture under pressure.

I am on a national board alot. After Orton's bad game last week a poster called for Simms to replace Orton. His thread was "Orton Brings the Suck to MNF". On Thursday I posted a thread "Cutler Brings the Suck to TNF". I wonder what he has to say after this performance by Simms. Orton was respectable today, 2 TDS no INTS

Regarding the end of that NO-StL game:

Why doesn't any QB know the importance of the clock???? Even TFB last week played stupid with it.

The Saints are surviving. Their defense isn't as good as what the numbers suggest in my humble opinion.

That said.. they are winning.. and that's all that matters.

Lmao @ marshall faulk's analysis of todays bengals vs. steelers matchup. He smugly laughs as others on the panel point out the strengths on their team.

I would say marshall faulk is the worst analyst ever but emmit smith already has that title

That can't be true; according to Steeler fans he's the most clutch QB in the history of the NFL.

Heh

Goes to show that any good QB pressured up the wazoo can't get it done.

C'mon Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami only got the kickoff to the 15, but then a completion to the 40, pass interference to the 50, and a completion to Bess - and they're down to about the 35.

TB up by one point! 23 seconds left.

EDIT: d%#*!@t.. I jinxed it.

Last edited:
Miami is going to pull this one out.

big run by pothead, now a chip shot to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand