PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just awful. If the Pats win today they might as well hand them the division championship.

lets not go marcus pollard on this one yet. i really wanted the jets to lose because if we lose today they will tied for first place and playing STL next week.

they will tied for first place and playing STL next week.

Technically they'd be a half game behind due to the head-to-head record.

This jets bills game is disgusting. I can't even watch it anymore.

The bills d is not good especially in the passing game.

It must really SUCK to be a Bills fan

Bills and Packers just don't want to win their games. :rolleyes:

bills are done...:mad:

The jets just scored.The jets might be our competition in the afc east.

BTW--anyone else think that the rule on "touch the kickoff while you're standing OOB, and the KO is OOB" is a massively stupid rule?

The bills are making the jets look like world beaters.

Wow the only thing more pathetic then the bills jets game today has to be the jacksonville offense.
edit: I think that was the bengals first real red zone stop all season?

Last edited:
Wow the only thing more pathetic then the bills jets game today has to be the jacksonville offense.

I've tuned into the Packers @ Titans game now. It is far more entertaining and competitive. :)

Arizona is having no problems with the same rams team which gave us a fight, should we be concerned about that?:(

I am in new york and if the jets win, i can imagine all these fans talking AFC title.:mad:

I've tuned into the Packers @ Titans game now. It is far more entertaining and competitive. :)

I've been watching the jets-bills game as my "main game" and switching the channel as teams get into the red zone.

looks like Jacksonville finally scored a touchdown.

Arizona is having no problems with the same rams team which gave us a fight, should we be concerned about that?:(

The Rams got an onside kick, 1 fluke pick (arguably 2), and some huge drops by Moss and Welker that cost us good points. Their offense did next to nothing after the big TD play and we moved the ball up and down the field, just caught some bad breaks. The score didn't really tell the story of the game IMO. So no we shouldn't.

Last edited:
I am in new york and if the jets win, i can imagine all these fans talking AFC title.:mad:

Let them talk, it's ok to dream. There's still A LOT OF football to be played.

Arizona got blown out by a Jets team that we beat on the road. Should they be concerned about that? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back