PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jests can't do anything right.

Favre has got to be one of the dumbest QBs ever. Any QB with a brain knows that you take no risks up 10 in the 4th.
He just likes to keep things interesting. ;) Picked me up totally.

yes but iam also impressed the way rodgers has played. GB definitely made the right call this season.

Oh yeah. The Packers have impressed me today in all three phases of the game. This is the first time that I've seen both teams play a complete game this year.

Last edited:
The bills defense cant get a stop, come on!!

Everytime the Packers get close to the damn RED ZONE they mess up their drive. So FRUSTRATING, but at least they got a field goal out of it.

That was the game.You can talk about how bad our defense is but the other teams in our division dont have great defenses.

That was the game.You can talk about how bad our defense is but the other teams in our division dont have great defenses.

Our defense is improving and our younglings are growing up. The Pats D is not bad. As for the rest of the division, meh.

Holy crap I can't believe the Jest might just win this game. Hopefully they do then we can and all will be right in the East.

Bears are getting smart. Take the ball out of Grossmans hands and Forte has gone nuts on this drive.

EDIT: Grossman ends up taking it into the endzone on a QB keeper.

Last edited:
what a throw by rodgers...jennigs shouldve caught that...

Driver is killing that Titan Secondary. I guess we are not the only team in the league with a "SUSPECT" secondary. :p

Green Bay is getting close to FG range.They cannot blow it here.

favre ball washing will being . "how he put aside his interception and led the team in a game ending drive. thats brett favre having fun." :mad:

Cincy might blow this game! They must really want the #1 pick.

EDIT: Touchdown Jags. 2 pt failed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes