PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Bledsoe: 'I think Peyton is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marino has weighed in, he says Manning has nothing to prove.

Dan Fouts should be next.....................

Bledsoe needs to get with the times and name Luck as the greatest

While Bledsoe knows that Brady is 10x better than him in his heart of hearts, Bledsoe can't name Brady as GOAT because that would be a public admission Brady deserved to take his job.

Warped thinking but 2001 SB footage revealed that Drew wasn't exactly doing jumps for joy when an exuberant Brady was hitting him on the shoulder pads saying "we did it, we did it"!

No worries, Drew can use the sour grapes for his winery.

BTW there are BB fans that 'believe' that Chamberlain was a better player than Russell, shows they don't understand the big picture or what team sports are all about.

That ones a tough one. I consider KAJ, Russ, Wilt and MJ as #1-4 of all time with no specific order. Yeah Russ had a stacked team and the greatest GM of all time and possibly greatest coach of all time(or at least 2nd). I remember reading about Wilt responding to someone asking him how many titles he would have won with the 60's Celts if he replaced Russell. He said "Russell was exactly what they needed." Said himself he wouldn't have won as many as Russ did. Wilt was too selfish. But, an extraordinary talent from what I've heard. Russ had to be the greatest teammate in NBA history. Sorry to go bit off-topic here, always thought that was one of the more interesting topics. Hate how people put MJ #1 with nobody even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes