PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft picks are over rated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are we letting 8 year olds who know nothing on the board now?

They were willing to trade out because they got a 2008 1st rounder in return. It didn't just disappear.

And they don;t need to buy a 2008 #1 because... wait for it... that's what they got for the 1st rounder they traded last year.

Christ, this is basic logic and knowledge. Do you really need it explained to you?

*edit* while we're at it, you can't just buy picks. You trade multiple lower picks (which you think is more valuable) or top players. There isn't a "1st round draft pick store" where money gets you a pick

Based on this quote if I am 8 you are clearly lets say 2 and 1/2! They traded out due to lack of VALUEEEEEEE. Where did we find VALUEEEEEE? FREE AGENCYYYYYY!!! I hope the block letters helped your block ****!

*edit* while we're at it, you can't just buy picks. You trade multiple lower picks (which you think is more valuable) or top players. There isn't a "1st round draft pick store" where money gets you a pick[/QUOTE]

Are you so slow that you have never heard of the 1st round draft pick store? There in fact are more than one. I believe FREE AGENCY is one. The other is the busts that go to the waiver wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back