PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft picks are over rated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are we letting 8 year olds who know nothing on the board now?

They were willing to trade out because they got a 2008 1st rounder in return. It didn't just disappear.

And they don;t need to buy a 2008 #1 because... wait for it... that's what they got for the 1st rounder they traded last year.

Christ, this is basic logic and knowledge. Do you really need it explained to you?

*edit* while we're at it, you can't just buy picks. You trade multiple lower picks (which you think is more valuable) or top players. There isn't a "1st round draft pick store" where money gets you a pick

Based on this quote if I am 8 you are clearly lets say 2 and 1/2! They traded out due to lack of VALUEEEEEEE. Where did we find VALUEEEEEE? FREE AGENCYYYYYY!!! I hope the block letters helped your block ****!

*edit* while we're at it, you can't just buy picks. You trade multiple lower picks (which you think is more valuable) or top players. There isn't a "1st round draft pick store" where money gets you a pick[/QUOTE]

Are you so slow that you have never heard of the 1st round draft pick store? There in fact are more than one. I believe FREE AGENCY is one. The other is the busts that go to the waiver wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back