PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DR. Nut's Parking Lot Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
F.B.N. said:
It's all good until NEM's head shows up on one of those girls bodies.

Wait till halloween...I'm sure there is nothing scarier than...NEM...with...breastisis

:scared:

Today's photo,5/4, gets a DR. Nut grade of B+. She would have recieved an A but I think that she would have trouble picking up the play book.

Plus leaning againts the tree may indicate that she may not want to put in the work needed. But she does have good measurables.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Today's photo,5/4, gets a DR. Nut grade of B+. She would have recieved an A but I think that she would have trouble picking up the play book.

Plus leaning againts the tree may indicate that she may not want to put in the work needed. But she does have good measurables.

The palms on that tree are pointing to the moon.

you can look ahead
and 5/7 is very very nice :)

Today's picture 5/5.

PATSNUTme is riding a bicycle in front of her powering a huge fan.

"PATSNUT"...she says...blow off the sand and the prize is "me"

It's been a few hours now...obviously PATSNUTme has not been participating in the offseason conditioning program and so the sand remains.

Who would like the next turn on the fan-bike???

Well, the grading of the draft classs continues even today 5/5.

So, Dr Nuts grading of the Parking Lot continues.

What can you say about today, 5/5, photo. She is a franchise player. Many are trying to trade up to grab her. Some have offered their entire draft class for her.

I have her rated #1 on my Big Board.:rocker:

Yuck. Sand. I hate sand on nekked chicks.... why the $%@# do they do that? Ever get a mouthful of sand? Cripes, it takes days to get it all out.

I'm pulling a Houston and passing on this one. :eek:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Yuck. Sand. I hate sand on nekked chicks.... why the $%@# do they do that? Ever get a mouthful of sand? Cripes, it takes days to get it all out.

I'm pulling a Houston and passing on this one. :eek:

But it's well worth it.:singing:

Today 5/7 continues the run on beach sand photo's. This has been a strong class of beach sand photo's this year.

So, it isn't a reach to rank this one #3 in her class.

patsfan55 said:
you can look ahead
and 5/7 is very very nice :)

True, but don't you think she's wearing too much? ;)

Since passing on the sand-covered one on 5/7, I'm in perfect position to reach for the 5/9 pick today. :eek:

I had no idea they made swimwear out of Kleenex!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Since passing on the sand-covered one on 5/7, I'm in perfect position to reach for the 5/9 pick today. :eek:

looks like its a lil cold outside :)

btw, i picked up 5/7 right?

Today's is in a class all by herself. Could be a franchise player.

PATSNUTme said:
Today's is in a class all by herself. Could be a franchise player.

well, as you can tell by my drafting of 5/7 im a fan of asians (my gf is phillipino) so id hafta respectfully disagree with u on that one
but, she's def up there

T-ShirtDynasty said:

You will have to trade up to take her. I traded up with my 5/5 pick.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
You will have to trade up to take her. I traded up with my 5/5 pick.:rocker:
Sorry buddy, I was on the clock since passing on the 5/7 pick, and clearly I dun beat you to it this time. :p

5/10 is that dental floss

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Sand covered was actually 5/5. You can check out the ENTIRE MONTH Here:
http://www.staremagazine.com/Issue.asp?IssueID=53

BTW, I am trading my pick for 5/20.

Last edited:
Well I just got home from a meeting a little while ago and my Sporting New was waiting for me. They are grading the draft so now I have to grade today's photo, 5/10.

6th rounder and could go undrafted. Don't those things hurt that she almost has on?

Everytime I try to get out, they pull me back in.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Well I just got home from a meeting a little while ago and my Sporting New was waiting for me. They are grading the draft so now I have to grade today's photo, 5/10.

That's better, I was starting to worry about the grade inflation here. (Talk about grading on a curve...)

BTW, shouldn't you take points off for overzealous retouching? From what I've seen of those so-called photos, they might as well have been generated by a Photoshop "girl" filter. Now I know, I'm just a straight chick and hardly the proper authority on this matter, but surely it's a minus if you touch a woman and your hand bounces off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back