PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DR. Nut's Parking Lot Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
patchick said:
That's better, I was starting to worry about the grade inflation here. (Talk about grading on a curve...)

BTW, shouldn't you take points off for overzealous retouching? From what I've seen of those so-called photos, they might as well have been generated by a Photoshop "girl" filter. Now I know, I'm just a straight chick and hardly the proper authority on this matter, but surely it's a minus if you touch a woman and your hand bounces off?

You are as astute in your Parking Lot evaluations as you are in your player evaluations. There should be a downgrade for 'touchups" in the Parking Lot as there should be for steroid use by players.

This thead was started as a mock of those "draft grades" that came out immediately after the draft. Hopefully, Dr. Nut will retire soon.

Today's Parking Lot entry,5/11, I would grade as a high 2nd rounder. With good workouts she could slip into the 1st round and maybe the middle of that round.

Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in. Today another draft grade thread was started , so another Parking Lot Grade has to be done.

There is something about today's photo,5/15, that just doesn't hit me. To some she could be a 1st or 2nd rounder.

But to Dr. Nut, I would not draft her until the 5th round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference