PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dowling returns to practice Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious! ... on a more serious note, Johnson will play barring and injusry between now and Sunday.

Great, so both starting QBs will be able to play with their Johnsons.

I really hope you plan on coming back around here after the game. Don't be like most of the Chargers trolls last week. All "Toldozer" this and "unstoppable" that and "suffocating D" right up until the game started, then nowhere to be found afterwards.

Oh, I'll be back. But to be clear, here is my honest prediction. There is no way in heck that the Patriots whoop the Bills this weekend. Buffalo will win or lose a very close game. Buffalo Will not lose by more than a TD.

Hilarious! ... on a more serious note, Johnson will play barring and injusry between now and Sunday.

I hope he does play and is at reasonable health. I hate the injury part of NFL football. It's THE major "luck" factor.

Great, so both starting QBs will be able to play with their Johnsons.

Sure, Brady will probably play with his Branch a bit too. Don't forget wee have Wood on the line. And if Wood goes down, we have Wang backing him up. Were deep, REAL deep.

Sure, Brady will probably play with his Branch a bit too. Don't forget wee have Wood on the line. And if Wood goes down, we have Wang backing him up. Were deep, REAL deep.

Ian really needs to create a gay football forum for us at Patsfans

I don't know aboutthe rest of you but LOL. Fitz doesn't seem like a troll.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm no troll. Just poking fun. Just signed up here to see what some of you guys were talking about. Seems like you guys aren't too worried about the Bills and I just wanted to let you know you might be in for a surprise...

I'm no troll. Just poking fun. Just signed up here to see what some of you guys were talking about. Seems like you guys aren't too worried about the Bills and I just wanted to let you know you might be in for a surprise...

We are fans, not the team. I'm certain that the team will be as well prepared as possible. As to the Williams, your defense has not shown itself as stalwart against sub-par QBs. Sunday with TFB will be a shock. Last weekend the Pats faced an accurate, fearless deep passer with a stellar wideout playing lights out. I've thought Fitz is the 2nd best QB in the AFCE but he's no Philip Rivers nor does he have the equal of Rivers' supporting cast. Prepare yourself for more of the same beclowning.

Last edited:
Oh, I'll be back. But to be clear, here is my honest prediction. There is no way in heck that the Patriots whoop the Bills this weekend. Buffalo will win or lose a very close game. Buffalo Will not lose by more than a TD.

That's what all the dolphins and chargers fans said too. My prediction is that the bills are going to lose by at least 2 TDs. And I actually think the Bills are better than most, since I won a bunch of money on them over the last few weeks of last season.

Sure, but you guys are all noun. With Dowling, the Pats can verb.

If you checked the pats vs bill thread, you will see that are getting a lot of respect.

I always liked Fitz as a QB....Bills will score...

The only problem is, Brady has to make mistakes in order for the Bills to beat him, and he usually doesn't....The game plan will be to take away Fitzy's 2 most important binkies....His running game and his best reciever......

The Pats DL and LB can limit the running game forcing passing downs.....If BB knows you have to pass.....the Bills options will be limited.....

Look for a shootout....if the Pats DB's play like crap again, it will be close...if the Pats DB's tighten it up...the Pats will walk away with this game.....

Good to see that Dowling is back at practice....now have to see if Chung can play after thumb surgery this week.....

I met Jim Kelly and his Brother at SB 38.

Kelly was freakin huge. Its a shame he never won a SB. When you think about it, the 80 Bills were like the Pats today. They had great players at almost every position and depth.

Weird...check the other threads, think there is one DaBruinz started ( "Week 3..." or something like that); in that, some Bills fans expressed surprise on learning that some of the Pats fans on this board expect a tough game and wouldn't be surprised if the Pats lose.

I don't know why, but I could never hate the Bills. I always kind of respected them. They play good tough football and their fans aren't a bunch of whine ass "Patriots cheated" dinks. I have Sunday ticket and have watched the Bills the first 2 weeks. I think it will be a close game. If the Pats stop Fred Jackson, then they could win by 10+. If not, it could be a long day for NE. We shall see.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I could never hate the Bills. I always kind of respected them. They play good tough football and their fans aren't a bunch of whine ass "Patriots cheated" dinks. I have Sunday ticket and have watched the Bills the first 2 weeks. I think it will be a close game. If the Pats stop Fred Jackson, then they could win by 10+. If not, it could be a long day for NE. We shall see.

I've always liked the Bills too. Hated it way back when the Jints beat them in the SB. That bastid Belichick!

Dowling is pissing me off with his quick return to practice. I'd already named him "Ras IR" Dowling and he belies the monicker. May he continue to make me the fool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes