PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't sign, trade for or acquire Randy Moss petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember guys, the Pats organization and players, including belichick, know a heck of a lot more about him and the whole thing than any idiot on this or any forum, journalist, media, etc. The Pats have taken a troubled player and whipped them into shape before... Don't act like you know more than the Patriots organization. Their job is to know these things.

Last edited:
And remember guys, the Pats organization and players, including belichick, know a heck of a lot more about him and the whole thing than any idiot on this or any forum, journalist, media, etc. The Pats have taken a troubled player and whipped them into shape before... Don't act like you know more than the Patriots organization. Their job is to know these things.

Who here is acting like they know more than the Patriots FO?

Everyone who doesn't like this trade or is concerned with his past. I trust our team, they sure as hell know more than me.

Whatever. You take things people write here a bit too seriously. What do you do for a living? Scour old newspaper articles looking for inconsistencies in a politician's position?

I am the one who found this while searching the forum and thought it should be brought to attention - There are too many hipocrites that HATE a guy for all he is worth but once he becomes a Patriot - Its "I respect BBs decision and thats alright with me" - Thats BS,Either you like a guy or not-NOTHING ELSE

Be a man and tell the truth as it was evidenced by that initial stupid post to begin with.

The truth is you HATE Randy Moss and to you he is an embarrassment to the league and a piece of S*** - YOU DO NOT WANT HIM -DO NOT LIKE HIM and if he broke a leg or worse during the regular season you would be VERY happy.

Thats my take on it - If you post stuff like that then take it like a man.

I took my 'no love for Siler' post and backlash comments and they were right and I was wrong,It was not very good prognotication and it is what it is.

YOU HATE BB'S DECISION-TELL THE TRUTH DUDE - In your opinion its the worst thing he has ever done or you would not have made that post to begin with - -and in the immortal words of stone cold Steve Austin "Thats the Bottom Line"

interesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes