PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking for the Pats to play the softest team in the playoffs.
Playing Denver in Denver would be horrible. Playing Denver in New England would be a cake walk.

Thanks nugent, dumbass

well, at least we know which team FESPN wants to win...krist, hand me some kleenex to clean the spooge off the inside of the screen

Playing Denver in Denver would be horrible.

I strongly disagree. The first meeting showed that we can beat them there with a healthy squad. But we won't be playing them there anyways.

It would be nice if the bungles defense stepped up here.

I strongly disagree. The first meeting showed that we can beat them there with a healthy squad. But we won't be playing them there anyways.
The first meeting showed we would have to play the Donks and the refs at the same time.

God, I hope the Bengals D line breaks Osweiler's neck. Can't stand that ****y mother****er.

The first meeting showed we would have to play the Donks and the refs at the same time.

Won't matter, because the game won't be close enough for the refs to affect the outcome.

well, at least we know which team FESPN wants to win...krist, hand me some kleenex to clean the spooge off the inside of the screen

Wait, let me guess... Robert Frost?

o_O

Cincy needs to grab back the momentum. Get a drive going here

image.jpeg

Dear Col. Osweiler,

My dear husband Gen. Luck is still in some disrepair from his previous battle with your army. It is because of that and with some trepidation that I write this to you. I am asking that you vanquish Pvt. McCarron and his army tonight to allow my dear husband a chance to fight again in a few weeks. Early reports from the battle aren't good, but I hope you can help change the tide. It would mean the world to my husband to take the field of battle again. If he can't I fear he will lose himself and never leave his cat room. So please do what you can my warrior friend.

I anxiously await a report from the front.

Your new friend,

Abigaile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore