PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Banks on Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
"I saw exactly two Broncos games this season in person: their opener at Miami, when they got humiliated by the Dolphins, and the AFC title game on Sunday. As far as I could tell, Denver wasn't worth a darn this year. I don't even know how they got here"

We got screwed by the officiating.

mikey said:
We got screwed by the officiating.

No we got screwed by stupid mistakes...our own mistakes...:(

well

aabtec said:
No we got screwed by stupid mistakes...our own mistakes...:(

We got screwed by both! The bad calls put us in bad situations where we made it worse by turning it over!

I need a hug!

Ding ding ding......

mtbykr said:
We got screwed by both! The bad calls put us in bad situations where we made it worse by turning it over!

we have a winner.......We screwed ourselves (otherwise totally outplayed the donkeys on both sides of the ball)......give them the ball on the 1 yrd line 2 times in a row and have 5 TO's......and do you think you will win?

Secondly, the officiating was horrendous.......the worst I have seen in professional sports.......much worse than the dolts/squeelers game (of which that is all you heard about!).......The refs did everything to give the game to Denver.....we did the REST!!!!!

stcjones said:
we have a winner.......We screwed ourselves (otherwise totally outplayed the donkeys on both sides of the ball)......give them the ball on the 1 yrd line 2 times in a row and have 5 TO's......and do you think you will win?

Secondly, the officiating was horrendous.......the worst I have seen in professional sports.......much worse than the dolts/squeelers game (of which that is all you heard about!).......The refs did everything to give the game to Denver.....we did the REST!!!!!

One of the times the ball got on the 1 was after the horrendous pass interference call, which brought the ball 39 yards from where Faulk fumbled. The other was when Bailey's fumble should have been a touchback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back