Don Banks on Denver

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by true_patriot, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. true_patriot

true_patriot Practice Squad Player

"I saw exactly two Broncos games this season in person: their opener at Miami, when they got humiliated by the Dolphins, and the AFC title game on Sunday. As far as I could tell, Denver wasn't worth a darn this year. I don't even know how they got here"

2. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

We got screwed by the officiating.

3. aabtec

aabtec On the Game Day Roster

No we got screwed by stupid mistakes...our own mistakes...:(

4. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#37 Jersey

well

We got screwed by both! The bad calls put us in bad situations where we made it worse by turning it over!

5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

I need a hug!

6. stcjones

stcjones Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

#12 Jersey

Ding ding ding......

we have a winner.......We screwed ourselves (otherwise totally outplayed the donkeys on both sides of the ball)......give them the ball on the 1 yrd line 2 times in a row and have 5 TO's......and do you think you will win?

Secondly, the officiating was horrendous.......the worst I have seen in professional sports.......much worse than the dolts/squeelers game (of which that is all you heard about!).......The refs did everything to give the game to Denver.....we did the REST!!!!!

7. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

One of the times the ball got on the 1 was after the horrendous pass interference call, which brought the ball 39 yards from where Faulk fumbled. The other was when Bailey's fumble should have been a touchback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.