PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Banks on Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
"I saw exactly two Broncos games this season in person: their opener at Miami, when they got humiliated by the Dolphins, and the AFC title game on Sunday. As far as I could tell, Denver wasn't worth a darn this year. I don't even know how they got here"

We got screwed by the officiating.

mikey said:
We got screwed by the officiating.

No we got screwed by stupid mistakes...our own mistakes...:(

well

aabtec said:
No we got screwed by stupid mistakes...our own mistakes...:(

We got screwed by both! The bad calls put us in bad situations where we made it worse by turning it over!

I need a hug!

Ding ding ding......

mtbykr said:
We got screwed by both! The bad calls put us in bad situations where we made it worse by turning it over!

we have a winner.......We screwed ourselves (otherwise totally outplayed the donkeys on both sides of the ball)......give them the ball on the 1 yrd line 2 times in a row and have 5 TO's......and do you think you will win?

Secondly, the officiating was horrendous.......the worst I have seen in professional sports.......much worse than the dolts/squeelers game (of which that is all you heard about!).......The refs did everything to give the game to Denver.....we did the REST!!!!!

stcjones said:
we have a winner.......We screwed ourselves (otherwise totally outplayed the donkeys on both sides of the ball)......give them the ball on the 1 yrd line 2 times in a row and have 5 TO's......and do you think you will win?

Secondly, the officiating was horrendous.......the worst I have seen in professional sports.......much worse than the dolts/squeelers game (of which that is all you heard about!).......The refs did everything to give the game to Denver.....we did the REST!!!!!

One of the times the ball got on the 1 was after the horrendous pass interference call, which brought the ball 39 yards from where Faulk fumbled. The other was when Bailey's fumble should have been a touchback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News