PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins sign Dansby for 5 years, $43M ($22 GTD) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dansby gets more money than Wilfork. I'd rather have Wilfork. Good for him though. He'll have no problems feeding his family in Miami. Nice party town too. Better hope he can focus on the football!

Kampman is still out there and someone the Pats may now be eyeing.

Seriously doubt Kampman wants to have anything to do with the 3-4 after last season. So far the interested teams have been the Eagles, Seahawks, and Jags - all 4-3 teams.

Besides, I'm not sure what Kampman has to do with Dansby. One is a 4-3 DE, the other is a 3-4 ILB, and probably the second best in the league at that position, behind Willis. He's also one the best playmakers in the league.

Last edited:
. One is a 4-3 DE, the other is a 3-4 ILB, and probably the second best in the league at that position, behind Willis. He's also one the best playmakers in the league.

Ray Lewis, David Harris, Bradie James, Bart Scott, and James Farrior all say wassup.

Good job copy/pasting from wikipedia, you look very intelligent.
Thats why I used Italics sh*t head. Its a simple concept and any idiot who can use google would know what Supply and Demand means but stupid people contiune to wonder why players are getting so much money.

Last edited:
Ray Lewis, David Harris, Bradie James, Bart Scott, and James Farrior all say wassup.

Wassup James, wassup Harris wassup Bart wassup Bradie. None of you are better than Pdubs or Dansby.

Thats why I used Italics sh*t head. Its a simple concept and any idiot who can use google would know what Supply and Demand means but stupid people contiune to wonder why players are getting so much money.

Italics imply emphasis, I've never seen them used to state that someone is citing a source. Even if that were the case you didn't even mention what the source was. You got busted plagiarizing, but this isn't a college class so its not a big deal. Just think twice next time before you try to make yourself sound smarter than you are.

That's a lot of money for a guy that's just above average.

Italics imply emphasis, I've never seen them used to state that someone is citing a source. Even if that were the case you didn't even mention what the source was. You got busted plagiarizing, but this isn't a college class so its not a big deal. Just think twice next time before you try to make yourself sound smarter than you are.

The updated MLA format states that italics can be used to imply that somethig isn't yours but yes I failed to write the author of the wikipedia article because nobody knows who f*cking wrote it. Do you not having anything better to do with your life? It's f*cking Patsfans.com and I'm on my iPhone. You need chill out I don't think anybody reall cares but you. BTW, bolding implies emphasis not italics.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how great AZ defense was last year? Good luck, doophins.
Heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back