PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dolphins Fans: Post Your Pre-Game Analysis for Next Sunday Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing you say about returning will convince me that Ginn is and will be the far supperior return man that Welker is/ever will be. Ginn has got better with each return and was robbed of a TD last Sunday. 5 times he has taken it into our oppositions territory, that's almost once a game. Unfortunatley, our coverage unit sucks and always holds.

That is because you are in DENIAL, AquaMoron. You just can hack that someone knows more about football than you do.

OH, BTW, I told you before that the Phins special teams blocking was lousy and that was one of the reasons WHY Welker's stats with them weren't good. NOW, all of a sudden, you are changing your story to agree with me and acting like this is some new revelation?

Welker is good in terms of getting the team to the 30 yard line, but he has no big play potential. His returning won't change a game the way Ginn can. Every time he touches it, there's a good chance we are starting our drive on the other side of the 50.

Ginn is averaging 25.1 YPR. Yes, his LONG has been 52 compared to Welker's 33. But the fact that his AVERAGE is less than Welker's says that for every LONG return he gets, he have more shorter ones...

Also, I think its telling that Welker has only had to make 2 fair catches on 16 punt returns compared to Ginn's 4 on 14. Of course, I guess when your a team like the Phins who are letting teams score so much, you don't get a lot of punt return chances..

i still cant believe that some of you guys are still talking football with Apenissack4ever04.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh.. ANother great stat I like.

Ginn has been a target 8 times in 6 games with 3 passes caught... Welker has been a target 51 times with 38 catches in 6 games..

Welker = 3 receiving TDs
Ginn = None

Keep telling everyone how Welker won't get more than 3 TDs this year and how he's not a good red zone target...

I think another AMAZING stat for Welker is that of his 324 receiving yards, 207 have come AFTER the catch... That's means Welker is getting 2 yards after the catch for every yard the ball was thrown..

The amazing speedster, Ginn? Hmmm 47 of 83 are YAC...

Please.
Facts, especially numerically based facts are SO confusing to high school dropout WaterBoy.

Wonder how that Phins flag football team of his is doing?

I still don't understand why this guy doesn't take his masochistic tendencies to some dungeon someplace where he can be serviced by some mistress dressed in black with Pats logos all over her leather and on the crop of her whip. Coming here is not serving the humiliation need as much as this could..

oh will you relax on your stupid stats. You can't put a stat on passion and potential. Take your stats and wipe your mouths dry of Tom Brady.
The main stat will be the final score on Sunday, which I guarantee victory for the Fins.
Stats....I always remember when I lived in Mass. that stats were all the idiots talked about. blah blah blah

I can envision the Pats going Globetrotter in this one. Quadruple reverses with hook shot passes to an open Randy Moss. Meanwhile, defenders are whiffing every tackle. Should be comical.

Not true HBM, the latest Doofin dipstick, aka dw10 not only thinks the Doofins will win, he/she/it guarantees it.

wow.

Not true HBM, the latest Doofin dipstick, aka dw10 not only thinks the Doofins will win, he/she/it guarantees it.

wow.

after all--you can't put a stat on passion

:bricks:

wow.

I'll wager he/she is a hermaphrodite. Most "Phin" fans are!

I can just see dw10 prancing around South Beach with his ballbag tucked between his legs, a wig and lipstick on, the he/she that it is, asking everyone if they know where Aqua4ever lives..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back