PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins 21-0 Gaytriots (like last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kind of made my point for me.
why should I (or you) care what someone behind a computer monitor thinks.:rolleyes:

Then why are you on a message board? There is actully some good information to get from these places, the FH VIP is the best source for Dolphins information on the internet bar none. I just don't think we should be suggesting one another commits suicide simply because they root for a differnet team. That's a bit abrasive and savage like wouldn't you say?

I love jackass fans like you Aqua; the way WE cheated was not as bad as the way you did.

Do you honestly think the Doofins were 21 points better than last years 12-4 team minus the cheating? If you do, you really are a first rate, A#1, totally warped in the head homer...................

It's no secret that the Patriots struggle against the Dolphins. 4 times in his career Tom Brady has been held to under 100 passing yards, all 4 times the opposition was the Miami Dolphins. Miami has had the Pats number, plain and simple. Some teams just present matchuo problems for other teams no matter how good or bad those teams are. Are the Broncos always better than the Pats? No, but they consistently beat them.

Then why are you on a message board? There is actully some good information to get from these places, the FH VIP is the best source for Dolphins information on the internet bar none. I just don't think we should be suggesting one another commits suicide simply because they root for a differnet team. That's a bit abrasive and savage like wouldn't you say?

:rolleyes:

no you should kill yourself .how is that fat cow mother of yours?:D

I just don't think we should be suggesting one another commits suicide simply because they root for a differnet team.

Works for me.
Eliminates a big fat carbon footprint.

It's no secret that the Patriots struggle against the Dolphins. 4 times in his career Tom Brady has been held to under 100 passing yards, all 4 times the opposition was the Miami Dolphins. Miami has had the Pats number, plain and simple. Some teams just present matchuo problems for other teams no matter how good or bad those teams are. Are the Broncos always better than the Pats? No, but they consistently beat them.

You talk big.
Yet you show no sack whatsoever backing it up.
If you claim the above to be true, make a wager and come through.

Last edited:
You talk big.
Yet you show no sack whatsoever backing it up.
If you claim the above to be true, make a wager and come through.

You want me to bet you that the Dolphins have played the Pats tough well in the past? Alright, will do.

You want me to bet you that the Dolphins have played the Pats tough well in the past? Alright, will do.

Once again, the Finz fanboy ducks out lamely after talking big.
What a surprise, eh?

Stick to your flag football league.

Heres a statistic for you; guess how many Doofins from the 2000-2003 drafts are currently on their roster. How about a grand total of ZERO, that's correct folks, ZERO for 28 picks.

Pathetic, yet morons like Chico Aqua still follow the team.

"With the first pick in the 2008 draft, the Dolphins select another worthless kick returner".

Keep counting him out.

And Double G, you're right. I'm loyal and not a bandwagon fan, sorry if that offends you.

It doesn't offend me in the least, I pity you.

How can you enjoy watching such a pathetic team; nothing better than sitting down on a crisp Fall day to watch the Patriots dismantle another team with my friends, while you get to watch an 0-6 team lose again.

Can't see the enjoyment in that, can you? Start following the Seahawks, you live in Washington, noone will notice if you do.

It doesn't offend me in the least, I pity you.

How can you enjoy watching such a pathetic team; nothing better than sitting down on a crisp Fall day to watch the Patriots dismantle another team with my friends, while you get to watch an 0-6 team lose again.

Can't see the enjoyment in that, can you? Start following the Seahawks, you live in Washington, noone will notice if you do.

If every fan of the NFL was like you, there wouldn't be an NFL. If every fan was like you, people wouldn't have been watching the Lions, Cardinals, Dolphins, Bills, Raiders, Texans, Browns and some other teams and those teams would fold and it would kill the rest of the NFL.

Enjoy the NE bandwagon, you may end up on the Dolphins when they get it turned around. ;)

If every fan of the NFL was like you, there wouldn't be an NFL. If every fan was like you, people wouldn't have been watching the Lions, Cardinals, Dolphins, Bills, Raiders, Texans, Browns and some other teams and those teams would fold and it would kill the rest of the NFL.

Enjoy the NE bandwagon, you may end up on the Dolphins when they get it turned around. ;)
if every nfl fan was like you this countries mental hospitals would be overflowing with psychiatric patients .and the court system in this country would be even more back logged with endless stalking cases .but the pharmaceutical companies would love you with all the Prozac they would sell.seek a mental health professional immediately

"If every fan was like me"..........I've been a Patriots fan longer than your sorry ass has been on this planet, so take your bandwagon crap somewhere else because it does not apply to me ok sh!thead. I've owned season tickets twice, I've given the team my hard earned money, which is more than a sack of sh!t like you can say.

I live in Massachusetts, I follow the local team, you live in Washington and don't, you're a moron. If all the fans in Washington were fans of other teams like you are, the Seahawks would fold and it would kill the NFL.

Idiot.

"If every fan was like me"..........I've been a Patriots fan longer than your sorry ass has been on this planet, so take your bandwagon crap somewhere else because it does not apply to me ok sh!thead. I've owned season tickets twice, I've given the team my hard earned money, which is more than a sack of sh!t like you can say.

I live in Massachusetts, I follow the local team, you live in Washington and don't, you're a moron. If all the fans in Washington were fans of other teams like you are, the Seahawks would fold and it would kill the NFL.

Idiot.

Now you're a hipocrite. Why did you follow the team when they sucked?

Idiot.

Pardon me to interrupt your Aqua bashing Double G
BUT....
Are you saying that a person is a MORON if they don't support thier team(s) in that state they live in?

Now thats moronic - You mean I am supposed to like the Eagles or Steelers because I live in Pa or I should move to Mass or any NE state up north just to be able to like the Patriots?

Your post and opinion Makes absolutely no sense to me

If you are going to fight with Aqua then fine because he IS an idiot but try and show us Patriots fans we have more brains than to say what you said which is downright stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye