PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins 21-0 Gaytriots (like last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and at that time I didn't go around saying "hes the best RB in the league". I know it's all you got but cummon. Man it's gotta be hard to be a fin fan this year. Kinda like being a raider fan last year:p

....or a Charger fan during the playoffs. :eek:

So much for this prediction.

Brown really is a stud, Lemon and Ginn........not so much.

Looks like the idiot who started this thread was WAY wrong.. 42-7 at the half.. Jesus..

Looks like the idiot who started this thread was WAY wrong.. 42-7 at the half.. Jesus..
:D ya think ?hes home now sucking on his thumb .i think its time to put aquadouch on suicide watch .:rocker: :rocker:

If it wasn't for some of the piling on Miami teams did on the Pats before Aqua was born I might feel bad. The fins players had the 1000 yard stare going leaving the field.

If it wasn't for some of the piling on Miami teams did on the Pats before Aqua was born I might feel bad. The fins players had the 1000 yard stare going leaving the field.
did you see the stands ?they are empty. all the so called dolphin fans have already gone home.lol what a pathetic fan base .

did you see the stands ?they are empty. all the so called dolphin fans have already gone home.lol what a pathetic fan base .

Yes I had to laugh, although during our 0-6 years I don't think there would be many more people in the stands at the old stadium if we were down that far.

We'd all be in the parking lot getting lit, LOL.

Brown is hurt I hope he's ok.

Yes I had to laugh, although during our 0-6 years I don't think there would be many more people in the stands at the old stadium if we were down that far.

We'd all be in the parking lot getting lit, LOL.

Brown is hurt I hope he's ok.
win or lose there is no comparison between Boston area fans and south fla fans .they dont even support a baseball team that's won two world series in the not to distant past .tampa bay wouldnt have empty seats they are crazy for the bucs .

Let's go Red Sox chants in your stadium, Brady beating the life out of the Dolphins, Moss making catches you don't even see in Madden. Yea, today was a good day.

win or lose there is no comparison between Boston area fans and south fla fans .they dont even support a baseball team that's won two world series in the not to distant past .tampa bay wouldnt have empty seats they are crazy for the bucs .

I agree that Boston is a better sports town than Miami but to be fair the Bucs and Pats didn't have many fans in the stands when they were the worst teams in the league and getting pummelled.

St Louis may be worse but it's close.

I agree that Boston is a better sports town than Miami but to be fair the Bucs and Pats didn't have many fans in the stands when they were the worst teams in the league and getting pummelled.

St Louis may be worse but it's close.
i dont know if i agree with that.even in the lean years there was always plenty of butts in the stands at patriots games .im old enough to remember .

i dont know if i agree with that.even in the lean years there was always plenty of butts in the stands at patriots games .im old enough to remember .

So am I. We might have started out with the stadium mostly full but there is no stadium in America where it doesn't clear out when you're down by 35 points.

Look at the Bruins and Celtics the past decade. They have eroded their fan bases by constantly putting bad teams on the field.

When BB leaves I don't think the fans will give up on the Pats however even if they have a couple of off years building back up and the reason is the fan base trusts the Kraft family to try and put a quality team on the field. The same cannot be said for the Celtics recently and especially the Bruins.

The Fins are the football equal of the Bruins.

Before the Bruins fans kill me I know they started hot but we'll see.

So am I. We might have started out with the stadium mostly full but there is no stadium in America where it doesn't clear out when you're down by 35 points.

Look at the Bruins and Celtics the past decade. They have eroded their fan bases by constantly putting bad teams on the field.

When BB leaves I don't think the fans will give up on the Pats however even if they have a couple of off years building back up and the reason is the fan base trusts the Kraft family to try and put a quality team on the field. The same cannot be said for the Celtics recently and especially the Bruins.

The Fins are the football equal of the Bruins.

Before the Bruins fans kill me I know they started hot but we'll see.
the brunis have been bad for awhile and the stands arent full.but they are never empty like miami was today .not even close.

the brunis have been bad for awhile and the stands arent full.but they are never empty like miami was today .not even close.

The people left in the second half were 98% Pats fans and the stadium was only 2/3rds full to start the game so most of South Florida has given up for sure.

Where are you U_K??? Don't have the nad to come back do you? I bet you're crying aren't you? All you cared about was the Dolphins beating the Pats and now you have nothing. God it has to suck to be you.

0-7

Suck it dueche.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes