PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins 21-0 Gaytriots (like last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess you became a Patriots fan this decade.

Probably the same time you became a doofin fan.:rolleyes:
How old are you again? :rolleyes:
Gamble out of your college debt yet?:bricks:
I've got a newsflash for you...
Just becuase you scream "bandwagon" doesn't make it true. You'll have to come to grips with that eventually.

Last edited:
Probably the same time you became a doofin fan.:rolleyes:
How old are you again? :rolleyes:
Gamble out of your college debt yet?:bricks:
I've got a newsflash for you...
Just becuase you scream "bandwagon" doesn't make it true. You'll have to come to grips with that eventually.

Probably not your best argument in terms of calling me a band wagon fan. FYI, I became a fan in 1994.

I'll be 20 next week.

No.

With a lot of you guys, it is.

Gaytriots? are you kidding me? I am a Colts fan and using that name is kind of lame, I know I don't belong in this thread and I never thought in a million year I would be defending Pats fans but no way in a million years are the Dolphins going to be anywhere close in this game, the Pats are a machine that won't be stopped, Nov 4th is a date alot of Colts fans are not looking forward to..

Probably not your best argument in terms of calling me a band wagon fan. FYI, I became a fan in 1994.

I'll be 20 next week.

No.

With a lot of you guys, it is.

:rolleyes: No really scream louder. The more often you repeat it, the more truthful a lie becomes. Tool.
Seriously. Prove someone is a bandwagon fan. I know you can't, but it will be fun to watch you try.

Better hurry up and take the dolphins to cover. That should help pay off a couple months of your parents wasted money.

Last edited:
I just don't think suggesting that someone should take their life is a very classy thing to do. Especially when your relationship with that person is stricly behind a computer monitor.

A) Who gives a rat's ass what you think?

B) Why are you so concerned about "classiness" on a message board? Are you serious? Really? "Classiness"? Sorry, I'll try to be a "classier" poster. :rolleyes:

C) Offer something to the discussion, or get the **** out.

A) Who gives a rat's ass what you think?

B) Why are you so concerned about "classiness" on a message board? Are you serious? Really? "Classiness"? Sorry, I'll try to be a "classier" poster. :rolleyes:

C) Offer something to the discussion, or get the **** out.

Yeah, good job, guy. :rolleyes:

I am trying to talk with you about running backs but you have nothing constructive to say. You have a lot of studying to do before you can even start with me.

I am trying to talk with you about running backs but you have nothing constructive to say. You have a lot of studying to do before you can even start with me.

Don't change the subject!!!
Get back to proving whether or not someone is a bangwagon fan.
I'm going to need facts, and not your lame @$$ "Cauz dey IS!!!" speech, M'kay?

I am trying to talk with you about running backs and Ronnie brown. i know Ronnie brown. i follow him and Jason Taylor everywhere they go. just ask them they know me. they put a restraining order on me. i don't care as long as they know i love them. I've seen them naked . have you seen any of the pats naked? i don't think so.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Speaking of RBs...your sig says Brown is the best in the NFL. He is number 3 behind Peterson and LT in rushing yards. What do you consider "the best"? And also you got to change your avatar man...THANX FOR DUB C!:D :D :D

Speaking of RBs...your sig says Brown is the best in the NFL. He is number 3 behind Peterson and LT in rushing yards. What do you consider "the best"? And also you got to change your avatar man...THANX FOR DUB C!:D :D :D
why do you ask him questions?are you really interested in his reponse ?the questions you should ask him are.have you taken your medication today?and are you driving ?i love the sig lmao.thats going to make aqua cry lol.time to up the thorazin

Last edited:

Well he leads the league in total yards by ONE HUNDRED! Plus he's been the most consistent back in the league as well.

And please, don't call him Dub C, that's the stupidest nickname I've ever heard. And show me where he said that quote in your sig.

patriotspride said:
why do you ask him questions?are you really interested in his reponse ?the questions you should ask him are.have you taken your medication today?and are you driving ?i love the sig lmao.thats going to make aqua cry lol.time to up the thorazin

Yeah I knew it would make him cry. Is anyone even going to watch that ne mia game? Im probably going to watch the buf or hou game.

Well he leads the league in total yards by ONE HUNDRED! Plus he's been the most consistent back in the league as well.

And please, don't call him Dub C, that's the stupidest nickname I've ever heard. And show me where he said that quote in your sig.

Hahaha. Well you are right about that. Since your QB cant connect beyond 10 yards it did give him a boost in stats. Now with DUB C in SD your going to see even more Brown catches...since he has the most receiving yards on your team:eek: Muuuaaahhhahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah I knew it would make him cry. Is anyone even going to watch that ne mia game? Im probably going to watch the buf or hou game.

Hahaha. Well you are right about that. Since your QB cant connect beyond 10 yards it did give him a boost in stats. Now with DUB C in SD your going to see even more Brown catches...since he has the most receiving yards on your team:eek: Muuuaaahhhahahahahahahaha!!!!

Didn't LT consistently lead your team in rushing and receiving when the Chargers were terrible? Man, how awful that turned out for LT and the Chargers.:rolleyes:

Breaks my heart that guys like you will be the ones rooting for Chris now. And now we have some form of association because when the Chargers aren't playing the Dolphins, I'm rooting for them. Here's to Chris getting his ring this year.

Last edited:
Didn't LT consistently lead your team in rushing and receiving when the Chargers were terrible? Man, how awful that turned out for LT and the Chargers.:rolleyes:

Breaks my heart that guys like you will be the ones rooting for Chris now. And now we have some form of association because when the Chargers aren't playing the Dolphins, I'm rooting for them. Here's to Chris getting his ring this year.

Yeah and at that time I didn't go around saying "hes the best RB in the league". I know it's all you got but cummon. Man it's gotta be hard to be a fin fan this year. Kinda like being a raider fan last year:p

Gaytriots? are you kidding me? I am a Colts fan and using that name is kind of lame, I know I don't belong in this thread and I never thought in a million year I would be defending Pats fans but no way in a million years are the Dolphins going to be anywhere close in this game, the Pats are a machine that won't be stopped, Nov 4th is a date alot of Colts fans are not looking forward to..

I'll tell you why you and other Colts fans actually WANT the Pats to beat the Fins, you don't want us to steal your thunder from being the first team in 2007 to hand the Pats their first loss.
Sorry bro, but we'll have to steal your thunder.

But the following is pretty cool. I don't think the Pats fans will appreciate it but the electricity in the crowd following Brady's INT at the end of the AFC Champ. game is just incredible. I don't know how to post a link so copy and paste.....if you really care, which I'm sure you don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hnf...ots football AFC Championship Dungy touchdown

If Beck is the future, why isn't he starting? Trent Green is finished for the season and Cleo Lemon blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back