PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone here have league Pass? If so, have you watched the "all 22" of Atlanta/Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has watched the all 22 of any of the Falcons lowest scoring games. Curious to know which schemes were most effective slowing down those backs coming out of the backfield as pass catchers.

Wondering if anyone has watched the all 22 of any of the Falcons lowest scoring games. Curious to know which schemes were most effective slowing down those backs coming out of the backfield as pass catchers.

They didn't play Miami. I have gamepass but only watched the all 22 of the playoff games.

They didn't play Miami. I have gamepass but only watched the all 22 of the playoff games.

I could swear they played and lost to Miami in a ****ty Thursday night game. Huh. Must be last year.

Youre right, it was a preseason loss. Ok, the Philly game though. Same question.

Youre right, it was a preseason loss. Ok, the Philly game though. Same question.

I didn't watch it but Atlanta only had something like 48 offensive plays. In one of the threads it might be the atlanta defense thread I pointed out how Atlanta "stopped" Seattle in the 1st half of the playoff game.

I have watched the regular broadcast of the Philly game a couple of times now. Philly won by running the ball really well and putting pressure on Ryan. They played single man coverage on Jones and doubled Gabriel. They should have beat them 48-15 but they are the Eagles.

The Falcons team that played against the Seahawks looked very different. Much more aggressive and better against the run (as compared to the Philly game).

looks like they didn't have Coleman in that game either. Having the two of those backs changes everything. It's like trying to defend the '01 Rams if they had two Marshall Faulks.

Farrkk. Those two scare me so much more than Julio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back