PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Your Job - NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting to point out that none of our coaches are ex-players.

I always mention that to non-Patriot fans who question our success. Matt Patricia was 2 years ahead of me in college at a Div 3 hockey school with a stadium that was smaller than my Pittsburgh area high school. Our coaches are "nobodies" and often so are our players. I love how the Seattle WR was telling his coach "25 got benched...they got 21 in there." I bet the Seahawks only knew Revis, Browner, and McCourty...the rest of the DB's like Malcolm Butler were nobodies to them.

MCI is not impressed.

Ben Volin@BenVolin
Well, obviously. They wouldn't do it otherwise

Dave Hyde@davehydesportsConfession: I thought this "Do Your Job" show would be revealing. It's just an infomercial for the Patriots.​
Well of course the contrarians hate this documentary. It shows how brilliant the Pats are. It shows that they win because they are smart, not because of supposed "cheating".

The Seahawks doomed themselves by calling a play for a defense they had not seen from the Patriots all year. What are the odds a team calls a play for a defense they had not seen? Every play you call you expect a certain defense of variable of.

Amazing ... if they call a timeout I wonder what play they might have called if different.

Matt Patricia's comment about holding the SB trophy is so beautiful, and such a great metaphor for what the Pats are going through right now.

"It is heavy at the top"

Beautiful.

Just watched America's game, not bad. Not the best one I've seen. Is this one really much better? Waiting for someone to get a link up.

i really wish i could watch...

anyone know how i can watch it sometime else in the next few days? I have nfln and redzone

Last line of the show: "log onto NFL.com to see when it airs again."

I'm stuck 1800 miles from home. I set my DVR with my smartphone.

The Seahawks doomed themselves by calling a play for a defense they had not seen from the Patriots all year. What are the odds a team calls a play for a defense they had not seen? Every play you call you expect a certain defense of variable of.

Amazing ... if they call a timeout I wonder what play they might have called if different.
They might've thought that meant the Pats would be unprepared to defend that play.
Wrong.
Ernie Adams, for the win.

They might've thought that meant the Pats would be unprepared to defend that play.
Wrong.
Ernie Adams, for the win.
They were all excited ... goal line!!!... they're going goal line!!! and they had a pass play called against it.

Wilson: What happened?
Carrol: They undercut the route.

They looked truly shocked.
After watching the last play analyzed in such detail I'm surprised Pats haven't been accused of stealing somehow that play from Seattle.

Wilson: What happened?
Carrol: They undercut the route.

They looked truly shocked.
After watching the last play analyzed in such detail I'm surprised Pats haven't been accused of stealing somehow that play from Seattle.

They prepared for that play over and ovet and the only time Butler made it was the SB, and Browner made a huge play on it. Simply f.cking awesome. Much as I'm hating on the NFL watching sh.t like that reminds me of what I actually love about it. Belichick is the greatest coach/GM I have ever seen and it isn't close.

MCI is not impressed.

Ben Volin@BenVolin
Well, obviously. They wouldn't do it otherwise

Dave Hyde@davehydesportsConfession: I thought this "Do Your Job" show would be revealing. It's just an infomercial for the Patriots.​

MCI is a snake man. Being in Canada, MCI has shown up on a show called tim & sid, as their NFL analysts(lmao). I was waiting for the jays game yesterday when they brought on MCI to to talk about the ESPN report and the SI one. I was about to turn the channel but whatever. So MCI comes on, and trashes both, plus Wells,Pash, and Nash I almost fell on the floor.

They prepared for that play over and ovet and the only time Butler made it was the SB, and Browner made a huge play on it. Simply f.cking awesome. Much as I'm hating on the NFL watching sh.t like that reminds me of what I actually love about it. Belichick is the greatest coach/GM I have ever seen and it isn't close.

I wonder if Browner had practiced that play with the Hawks. He told Malcolm exactly where to stand. It was f*ng awesome. Still brings back memories of my son and I screaming and jumping like little girls just like Brady, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents