PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want to see the Colts undefeated as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the Colts over the past couple of games have won without Marvin Harrison, our Starting running back, and our damn starting linebackers. So we weren't exactly just "missing some starters".
So have the Patriots. What's your point? Every season is different due to acquisitions and trades in the draft, departures and acquisitions in free agency, and losses due to retirement. The Patriots have vastly improved their roster during the off-season while the Colts have not improved their roster whatsoever.

Yeah, the Cowboys beat the Colts last year. And the Colts beat the Patriots last year.

Twice. Oh, the Colts also beat them the year before that.

Nice one PrimeTime. But you guys only use arguments like that when they work for you right? Kind of like the Broncos/Cowboy theory that other guy had.

And the ref screwed the call in the Raider game. You're a Pats fan, so of course you think the correct call was made. You lose all credibility on the subject because you're a Pats fan.

You guys got lucky in that game. Like I said, nothing wrong with that, every team wins with luck sometimes, but how come when you win it's all skill and when you lose it's because of injuries or some other BS? Why is that?

Just because you wish it and keep saying does not make it correct.

There is no lack of credibility in a Pat fan KNOWING A RULE.
There is a total lack of credibility in continuing ot say something that is wrong, because apparently you just never bothered to understand the rule.

This is FACT. The call, AFTER REVIEW, was 100% correct, and was the only call that could be made by the rules.
The only 'luck' or being screwed would have been if the Raiders won because they refused to reverse the WRONG call that was made on the field.

You could be no more wrong than if you said you just looked outside and the sky is green.

My point is we have beat the Patriots 3 straight times. End a ******' story.

Actually, it's not the end, we're undefeated and Super Bowl Champs. End a' fu cking story.
The Patriots have won three Super Bowls this decade while the Colts have only won one. Meanwhile, the Patriots are a better football team this year than last while the Colts are not. End of story.

My point is we have beat the Patriots 3 straight times. End a ******' story.

Actually, it's not the end, we're undefeated and Super Bowl Champs. End a' fu cking story.

I guess it would be the end of the story, if you are a Colt fan who realizes that one SB is all you will ever see.

The story has just begun.
Who won in past games has absolutely nothing to do with who will win this year.
The value of those 3 wins is already in the book and closed. They do you no good in 2007.

2007 will be decided in 2007.
So far in 2007, any sane observer will say that it looks so far as if the Patriots are the best team in the NFL. That also means nothing.
What matters is only what happens on the field on 11/4, plus what both teams do with the rest of their games on their schedule to set up playoff seeding, and then who wins the SB.

All of these tirades you are going on are living in the past, which will have absolutely no bearing on the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes